Wash mitt on a stick?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
does anyone here use a wash mitt on a stick or pole?

I had one about 10 years ago and was looking for something similar again, let’s face it I’m not the tallest or skinniest so would like to make it a bit easier to reach the roof of the cars when cleaning.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

A

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
This wouldn't be like what you need? @steenson

Microfiber Madness Incredipole

microfiber-madness-incredipole.jpg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
does anyone here use a wash mitt on a stick or pole?

I had one about 10 years ago and was looking for something similar again, let’s face it I’m not the tallest or skinniest so would like to make it a bit easier to reach the roof of the cars when cleaning.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

A
I use one for the van , but the mitt is in tatters so could do with a new one.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Good idea. I cant reach the middle of the roof on the Alhambra!

At £50 i'll make my own though!

steenson

RMS Regular
OP
steenson
Drives
misc 80's/90's
Cheers guys! Will get sorted rightly! Means I’m not perched on anything trying to reach risking more ankles injured or even worse marks in the paint!

j44nty

RMS Regular

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
After reading this I found an extendable brush with a hoselock fitting at BM bargains which will do my roof lovely. £7.99 in store

RAC Heavy Duty Water Fed Car Wash Brush 2m

We've something like that for our truck wash, makes me cringe everytime I see the two newest ones with hairline scratches up and down the sides of the body :rolleyes: then again car washes use those brushes so if you're happy for imperfections maybe just wash the car with scotch brite :joy::joy::joy:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
We've something like that for our truck wash, makes me cringe everytime I see the two newest ones with hairline scratches up and down the sides of the body :rolleyes: then again car washes use those brushes so if you're happy for imperfections maybe just wash the car with scotch brite :joy::joy::joy:

Can't reach the roof never mind inspect it under lights for swirls. Besides if it's only being used for the roof then I figured it'll be dead on.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Can't reach the roof never mind inspect it under lights for swirls. Besides if it's only being used for the roof then I figured it'll be dead on.

Agree. And if anyone was worried about a swirl on the roof of their pride and joy, they could put a lambs wool mitt on the end of it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Agree. And if anyone was worried about a swirl on the roof of their pride and joy, they could put a lambs wool mitt on the end of it.

Up until today I wasn't even washing the roof :joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.