Waterbabies horrendous photo- what to do next?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Can anyone reccomend somewhere in the North Down area where I could take my 18 month old daughter to learn to swim. I looked at Aqua babies but the closest venues are lisburn and West belfast, somewhere within a 10 mile radius of Comber, Newtownards, East Belfast or Bangor would be ideal. thanks

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Can anyone reccomend somewhere in the North Down area where I could take my 18 month old daughter to learn to swim. I looked at Aqua babies but the closest venues are lisburn and West belfast, somewhere within a 10 mile radius of Comber, Newtownards, East Belfast or Bangor would be ideal. thanks
Pm me buddy, I might be able to help. Is waterbabies a non starter?

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Waterbabies is an option too, it was really just to see what people on here recommended and their experiances, I wouldn’t be paying £100 for a photo, but I'm guessing that’s optional.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Ards leisure centre do classes

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Archie is 9 months now and in his 3rd season of waterbabies, as with everything it depends on the teacher you get , my sister had her two through waterbabies and we were primed to know which teacher to go for , so it was fine. i would def recommend it he loves the water.
As an aside, we got the photos done and were happy with them

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

Reach Far Swim School.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
My son has been with water babies from he was around 10 weeks. He’s 2 and a half now.

We went to the photo shoot a few years ago, but didn’t buy the photos as they weren’t great.

I’d recommend water babies no problem.

We go to Campbell college in east Belfast.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Reach Far Swim School.
We've been very pleased with the standard of tuition at Reach, what is not ideal is the standard of the facilities. Frankly the place is in need of a good clean and the 'toilet' facilities are an abomination. The whole place is need of a refresh (which is due to happen over Easter, I fear it may just be a lick of paint).

purplea4T

RMS Regular
We've been very pleased with the standard of tuition at Reach, what is not ideal is the standard of the facilities. Frankly the place is in need of a good clean and the 'toilet' facilities are an abomination. The whole place is need of a refresh (which is due to happen over Easter, I fear it may just be a lick of paint).
My wife teaches there on a Wednesday and is actually embarrassed at the state of it sometimes. As you say, it’s meant to have a going over at Easter but as you say, it’ll be a lick of paint or a rub over with a pair of old knickers.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
My wife teaches there on a Wednesday and is actually embarrassed at the state of it sometimes. As you say, it’s meant to have a going over at Easter but as you say, it’ll be a lick of paint or a rub over with a pair of old knickers.
'A rub over with a pair of old knickers'.

THE best thing I've read in ages! Well done Sir!

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
It is a filthy hole , no reflection on any of the tutors , water babies or otherwise, but it really is grim. We did our first term there and I said he wouldn’t be back

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.