We Buy Any Car Belfast

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
It’s better than Audi’s offer but Not for me.

2015 A4 TDI Quattro Black Edition Plus, 177ps, sepang Blue. Just turned 40k full Audi history, S4 front brakes, BlackVue front and rear dashcam, Gtechniq paint protection loads more done.

Dealer down here sold a
2015 A4 TDI 150ps Black Edition Plus with 70k miles for £17k.
What a dealer sells at is irrelevant really, shifting a higher value car these days will be tough with all the lease deals about.

pinto200

RMS Regular
the webuyanycar offer (which i didn’t take) to what audi retailed my q5 at (sold after 4 days) was 8k!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
the webuyanycar offer (which i didn’t take) to what audi retailed my q5 at (sold after 4 days) was 8k!
Audi offers me £14.5k and said they would retail it at £18.5k-£19k. I asked why the low offer then and he said he would have to prep car.
Told the fella they took my last car off me on a Tuesday and it was listed on the Thursday after just a wash it was in that good of condition lol

pinto200

RMS Regular
Audi offers me £14.5k and said they would retail at 18.5k-£19k. I asked why the low offer then and he said he would have to prep car.
Told the fella they took my last car off me on a Tuesday and it was listed on the Thursday after just a wash it was in that good of condition lol

yeah, sticks in the gut a bit but there you go, thats business, My Q5 was a year old with 14k, needed nothing spending on it to retail. Webuyanycar offer was a total joke

Rallyfreaks

RMS Regular
Drives
Golfs
Audi offers me £14.5k and said they would retail it at £18.5k-£19k. I asked why the low offer then and he said he would have to prep car.
They also have to allow enough margin for putting a warranty on it, paying all wages - sales to coffee servers - paying rent, rates, electric and everything else that goes towards running a multi million pound business, and try to make a profit at the end of the year. The smaller dealer will have nowhere near the overheads. Sticks a bit, but I suppose its business.....

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
They also have to allow enough margin for putting a warranty on it, paying all wages - sales to coffee servers - paying rent, rates, electric and everything else that goes towards running a multi million pound business, and try to make a profit at the end of the year. The smaller dealer will have nowhere near the overheads. Sticks a bit, but I suppose its business.....

Understand that. Bought the car brand new from them and thought I’d of got a better offer. Was second car off them and my dad has bought 6 new cars off them so keeping the customer happy and still making money couldn’t helped them also.

Jason

RMS Regular
Interested in this as I’m going to sell the Discovery Sport and just want rid.
Interested to hear, was going to buy some as stock but heard they are shocking bad, b pillar rattles, rising oil levels due to regen issues etc.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Interested to hear, was going to buy some as stock but heard they are shocking bad, b pillar rattles, rising oil levels due to regen issues etc.

That makes them seem decent compared to some. Ours is in Charles Hurst for a check on Monday then that’s it up the road.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That makes them seem decent compared to some. Ours is in Charles Hurst for a check on Monday then that’s it up the road.
I take it the poor build quality in modern land rovers isn’t just limited to the disco? Do they all suffer from it?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I take it the poor build quality in modern land rovers isn’t just limited to the disco? Do they all suffer from it?

Mostly electrical issues, I know someone with a new rr sport who has experienced the same issues as us. I recently spoke to someone who only stayed with them 8 weeks and left due to constantly getting shouted at by customers.

They still sell though.

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Quick update on this - car got collected this afternoon and it was honestly the easiest process ever.
Guy arrived & checked over the car, rang the Car Buying Group to confirm all the details and within 5 mins the money was in my account with no arguments.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
The discovery sport. I tried them with it and they are about £3.5k out from where other offers have been.

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Bought as near a new car as you can get recently. Tried wbac for the craic. Was a right kick in the goolies.