We Buy Any Car Belfast

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Yes BCA who operate WBAC are struggling for stock at the moment and as a result they are giving strong money on a lot of cars. Go for it!

Last edited:

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
Bought a galaxy for £1200 turned out it needed far too much and the auto box played up sometimes and had a bad oil leak, they offered 5k online and left with £4200 after a very very short test drive, just turned about the wheels and 1 scratch, never looked underneath or anything, the mot was also out lol
straight to Auction (BCA)
That's not entirely true, I asked why I was getting so close to top retail value when they had to spend money on it he gave me s long story about stock rotation they go over to england and back sometimes but I wasnt listening properly I just wanted the transfer done and away.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
How much is the WBAC admin fee? Anyone know if you have to leave the car there and then, or does the offer stand for a certain length of time?

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
How much is the WBAC admin fee? Anyone know if you have to leave the car there and then, or does the offer stand for a certain length of time?
I can look out my paperwork but yes the offer stands a while the initial offer online stands a while then when it runs out they will contact you again with a slightly higher offer, I sold them a car before and didnt take it when I first took the car down they said sure think about it for a few days.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone who is thinking of selling to WBAC - drop me a DM with photos, service history etc and I'll get you a bid (y)

PM’d.
I can look out my paperwork but yes the offer stands a while the initial offer online stands a while then when it runs out they will contact you again with a slightly higher offer, I sold them a car before and didnt take it when I first took the car down they said sure think about it for a few days.

A slightly higher offer?!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Tried a few sites there just see what they offer for our 3 series
WBAC £6000
Hursts £6000
Evans Halshaw £6550(I think they are England though)

It’s very hard to shift anything privately here. I don’t get it. Is it a finance thing or because you can’t offer a 3 month warranty, winter a bad time to sell or what? Our car is the cheapest by about £1000 over any equivalent I can find on the internet and still only 1 call by a trader who offered 500 less than the asking price. Maybe just wait a few months.

Last edited:

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
I'll give you a shout shortly about the GTI if that's ok?

Yes no worries (y)
Just to clear up too - before sending a mail, I am not offering retail money or the figure you have your advertised at. I'll try to get you the best possible trade figure for your car. If messaging, please be realistic and not expecting retail money from the trade.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Anyone dealt with WBAC lately? They have provided a very good initial price via internet for my BMW F30 320d. Have sent Charles hurst car buyer an email as well to see what they will offer.

Jason

RMS Regular
Anyone dealt with WBAC lately? They have provided a very good initial price via internet for my BMW F30 320d. Have sent Charles hurst car buyer an email as well to see what they will offer.
Any details? If decent miles high spec LCI auto I would have an interest

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I just did a quick check on a 2014 S3 before weighing up options - but typed in the reg wrong without realising and got emailed an offer for £555

Wondered if the market was that bad before realising it was for a corsa. :joy:

J55NI

RMS Regular
No worries wee bit old for me. Should sell no bother though try it private!

Yea it's excellent condition and has great spec with only 55k with a full bmw service history so might advertise it soon. We buy any car are offering strong money for it though without having to deal with tyre kickers.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Can these companies pick up a car?

have a neighbour who’s car is sorn’d looking rid

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
They must be tight for cars, they offered me more
Last week for wife’s X1 than they did 6 months ago lol