We buy any car - what a massive difference in price in 4 months..

davyk31

RMS Regular
If it’s genuinely only a couple of stone chips they really can’t hit you too hard for that. Go with the car well presented and be prepared to take a little off and should be ok. Never been myself so could be totally wrong of course.

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Sold the wife's car to WBAC yesterday as I was fed up dealing with tyre kickers, melters and scammers. Came to a head when the wife heard me screaming " I fecking hate people" at the phone.

WBAC were very easy to deal with. He did an inspection, knocked a few hundred quid off the online quote, bit of negotiation got him to move to an acceptable number. Job done. They were busy when we were there.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Has anybody any recent experience with selling their car and getting the best price - is WBAC the best option? Looking to get a few prices to see what my best option is. Tried Hursts last night, so will check into WBAC later today and finally Agnews where I got it from. Appreciate anyone else’s thoughts.

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
WBAC are closed at present due to the restrictions and brother tried Hursts last week and was told they aren't purchasing cars at the minute!

davyk31

RMS Regular
Depends on how good the car is but might be worth trying a few used car dealers as they are often keen to buy in stuff direct. They may however think they see desperation and hit with low offers.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Has anybody any recent experience with selling their car and getting the best price - is WBAC the best option? Looking to get a few prices to see what my best option is. Tried Hursts last night, so will check into WBAC later today and finally Agnews where I got it from. Appreciate anyone else’s thoughts.

Message Car Buying Gurus on Facebook.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Anyone actually used these before? Wanting to know what to expect if they call out and how much they try to knock off the price? Quote was for 3 grand so nothing that’s fresh out of the showroom

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Anyone actually used these before? Wanting to know what to expect if they call out and how much they try to knock off the price? Quote was for 3 grand so nothing that’s fresh out of the showroom
Sold the wife's car to WBAC yesterday as I was fed up dealing with tyre kickers, melters and scammers. Came to a head when the wife heard me screaming " I fecking hate people" at the phone.

WBAC were very easy to deal with. He did an inspection, knocked a few hundred quid off the online quote, bit of negotiation got him to move to an acceptable number. Job done. They were busy when we were there.

56oval

RMS Regular
I see wbac/cinch group have just bpugh Rockingham Speedway. Shame they're going to use if for mass storage rather than racing 🙄

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Been offered big money for my m3 evo

AA5DA8C4-71B4-4ADB-A0E2-BC3DD3296E75.png
67E328A0-8E8B-4946-BA34-E40AE4F3925E.png

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Being offered pretty much retail for the Mustang after 9 months. There's nothing else I fancy that's not way outside my price range though so it's staying unless they offer silly money.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Oul Scrap!!

My wee Boxster is the same age and they are offering nearly £2500!! Wanna trade?? Your M3 and £2000 my way??? :joy:

Whilst we're all feeling generous, I'd see that WBAC offer of £2500 and raise it by £500! :laughing:

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Mate of mine brought his 2011 Discovery to them earlier in the week, didn’t even make an offer, just said we don’t want it lol. Straight, honest, original car with sensible miles and full history 🤷‍♂️

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Mate of mine brought his 2011 Discovery to them earlier in the week, didn’t even make an offer, just said we don’t want it lol. Straight, honest, original car with sensible miles and full history 🤷‍♂️
They were scared it would break down on the test drive :joy: :monkey: