Website Upgrade 23rd May 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Everyone,

We've upgraded our website over the weekend and this has gone live over the last 24 hours.

We had hoped this would be fully functional first thing this morning, but it's looking like this is going to be this afternoon now.

Our back office software is still fully functional (as are our staff), but whilst the final aspects of this upgrade go live i'm posting our telephone contact details to assist anyone looking to contact us about their policy, a new quotation or renewal enquiry.

Greenlight contact number: 01277 650866

9am - 6pm (monday to friday) 9am - 1pm (Saturday)
New business & Quotations team
Renewals team

9am - 5pm (monday to friday) 9am - 12pm (Saturday)
After sales

Greenlight claims contact number: 01277 724744

Open 24hrs

Our website will be back online later today, but in the meantime many thanks for bearing with us.

Kind regards

Tony

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Just to confirm, our website upgrade concluded and our online services were available again this afternoon.

Thank you for bearing with us during the upgrade.

Kind regards

Tony

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting (and for thinking of us).

It was arranged to go through over the weekend and we had been advised by our software firm that it was a successful upgrade.

We then found that customers had started to contact us today as they were experiencing problems accessing the site, which led to our contacting the software firm involved to resolve this and the consequence being some downtime.

All ok now though.

Kind regards

Tony

I was just about to post the site was down lol. I was looking for a quote there.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.