Wedding car - casual hire

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Folks my neighbour has asked me does anyone have anything classical like a old Bentley or really nice 5 door classic?

I had a beautiful car arranged for them but it's been written off.

Car will literally take them 200 meters from house to church and then 2 miles to hotel and possibly an extra few miles to Antrim lough for photos.

It's mid October. I really want to help them out, something really old school and classy would be excellent if we could help them out and I'm sure it would be cash in your hand also lol.

Colin

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I have a 1989 Ford Sierra Sapphire Cosworth but maybe it’s too common for the job?

Whether or not il be free mid October I do not know but we could sort your neighbor out some way.

6D08B11F-06A6-4211-B7F6-C542209301B2.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@BarryPort do you still do this? We would like some classic fords for our wedding. No exact date set yet but hoping for late 2019?

What does the static display consist of?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
@BarryPort do you still do this? We would like some classic fords for our wedding. No exact date set yet but hoping for late 2019?

What does the static display consist of?

Congratulations @NickR85 !! Seen the good news on Instagram :blush:

A static display will be a selection of classics Fords of your choice to sit on the lawn at the venue. Its great for getting people mingling. There was always someone standing with a drink next to the cars st my own wedding.

Will let you know what available closer to the time, there’s about 6 of us who come together to offer it.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Congratulations @NickR85 !! Seen the good news on Instagram :blush:

A static display will be a selection of classics Fords of your choice to sit on the lawn at the venue. Its great for getting people mingling. There was always someone standing with a drink next to the cars st my own wedding.

Will let you know what available closer to the time, there’s about 6 of us who come together to offer it.

Those cars were the stars of the show on your wedding day, @BarryPort , well apart from Mrs BarryPort of course!

Congrats @NickR85 , there will be no F80 now! lol

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Those cars were the stars of the show on your wedding day, @BarryPort , well apart from Mrs BarryPort of course!

Congrats @NickR85 , there will be no F80 now! lol
Lol that’s what everyone keeps saying. She’s all up for getting an M4 when the house purchase is completed in jan/Feb!

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Don’t want to make a new thread, but got engaged there at Christmas, and have booked for the 21 March 2020!

Was wondering what sort of options were available? Hate the usual wedding cars as do most on here

Anywhere that has nice big Audi’s or that, would need two cars.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.