wedding cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
hi guys
Currently looking for wedding cars, ideally id love a supercar but have priced round and some companies are looking serious ££..so have decided on something like a RR or maybe a nice jap car ie GTR,EVO, other half and myself have no interest in the classic cars, car/cars will only be needed for a about 3-4 hours, anyone got any advice on companies that have access to some of these motors
many thanks

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
Tried them Mel, thought they were expensive for wot I was looking, customer service was good got bk to me promptly when looking prices

Reactions: Mel

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
When you actually look at all the costs involved, Star Car isnt that dear. Although i do get that it is a lot of money for a few hours, a big part of the reason why I used our own cars for my wedding!
FB_IMG_1549577408446.jpg

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
I checked all those company’s out. In the end like above I took the RB as my wedding car means it gives me another attachment to it And makes the day that bit more special. I think so anyway.

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
Don’t think my Renault kangoo would past for wedding car ha....
Any other suggestions folks it’s pickling my head!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Had cars at my wedding and was a waste of money tbh for all the time we had them and then them leaving early when it was agreed to stay for photos after.

Trying to persuade my brother in law to not bother with cars - would rather spend the money in the bar :p

Edit: I actually never got to see them

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I'll be using my own car for my wedding
Not into hummers or limo's like myself

But I'm sure there's folk here that may help you out

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
Had cars at my wedding and was a waste of money tbh for all the time we had them and then them leaving early when it was agreed to stay for photos after.

Trying to persuade my brother in law to not bother with cars - would rather spend the money in the bar :p

Edit: I actually never got to see them
Totally see your point, but a nice motor is the one thing I wanted for the big day

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Don’t get me wrong, cars were lovely and got my wife to the venue from her home but our overall experience wasn’t great and in hindsight (she said herself), they weren’t worth it

Then again, wouldn’t want her arriving in a Ford Kuga lol

stevie_1

RMS Regular
OP
S
I’ve been researching so much abt this would love everyone’s opinion bad or not, just trying to find someone tht has a top of range lol SuperCars I know of some cars now there some awesome machines on here

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Yeah mate the super cars are awesome and at the end of the day it’s your day so make the most of it. On my wedding day it was the fastest day I’ve ever had so much to do, so if your spending money on a car you like why not.

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Are there providers put there that the groom can hire out a nice car for a.day ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.