What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

NotKG

Banned
followed a porsche suv thingy last night from saintfield to comber, 40-45 max. must have been on the Eco button.
my poor van needs a run ar an overtake so i was up his chuff a few times chancing it for a gap, and the bastif touches the FU button and just spoils it for me, then back to 40-45.
if ya can afford the tank, you should be able to afford the tanker to fill it and burn it.
why have a £50k car(whatever it be) and drive like a dik/fanny.
and throttling on when someone comes up for a overtake is a just plain nasty. (but i know i'd do it too :joy: , but i'd boot off into the distance :heart_eyes::p if i was in the car)

NotKG

Banned
Imagine the chaos. Roundabouts are there to assist the flow of traffic.
i was taught to slow to a crawl(give way) or stop to check and allow traffic from my right , right of way,,,,,
like that happens nowadays (NOT!)
its more a case of "i made it (the birdie) FU." No indicators needed either weaving all over the place. and rush hour is just deadly ignorant.

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
Cheeky wee lad behind me in a yellow 107 over Whinney Hill, waving his arms around because I wouldn't pass a cyclist, even though we were approaching the brow of a hill with a blind right turn.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Cheeky wee lad behind me in a yellow 107 over Whinney Hill, waving his arms around because I wouldn't pass a cyclist, even though we were approaching the brow of a hill with a blind right turn.

Should have stopped dead and asked him what his problem was!!
Well done on safely overtaking. Not many people seem to grasp the concept these days

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
This didn’t annoy me, in fact it made me laugh, but I thought I’d share it anyway.
I spotted it this morning in Bangor. Possibly the worst personalised plate ever?

EA4CBED2-828B-471A-BBE6-D966EEE8BDD5.jpeg

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h
Country folk leaving a single cone out in the middle of the road, right where they are working. I was on the way home today driving round a blind corner to be met by a tractor with the bale spikes on the front loading up branches from the hedge they had just cut. Tractor at a right angle to the road, over the two lanes....

A single cone where you are working is nowhere near enough fckin notice, at least have the common sense to stick a sign up 100 yards down the road.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Country folk leaving a single cone out in the middle of the road, right where they are working. I was on the way home today driving round a blind corner to be met by a tractor with the bale spikes on the front loading up branches from the hedge they had just cut. Tractor at a right angle to the road, over the two lanes....

A single cone where you are working is nowhere near enough fckin notice, at least have the common sense to stick a sign up 100 yards down the road.

Farmers though
:poop:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
While putting the l200 pickup through the MOT. the lights were too low , the tester asked if they were adjusted down on the adjuster on the dash , they were ,
as I had been towing the previous day and had put them down , not wishing to blind everyone . had to put them up to the highest position to please the tester ! this means if I hadn't the wit to put them down again , the dipped beam is high enough to not really need the high beam .

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
52 mph in a 40, through the post today ffs. Same place as the missus last year but 1 mph slower, so hoping for/expecting a speed awareness course. :worried:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Driving South on the A1 just passing the Hillsborough turn off and some absolute ball bag in a hire car, white, think maybe balloo not sure, decided he needed from the overtaking lane onto the slip road, so he hits the breaks in the overtaking lane, then proceeds to swerve Infront of me in a f#cking truck hit the breaks some more, causing me to literally drop the anchor from 56 to about 30 in 20 ft so I didn't flatten him, then on his merry way.

Might be time I get a dash cam :expressionless: I swear my thought process in the instance went through the debate of is it worth rear ending this clown a couple of times in the split second I had to break.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Bus driving tub of fk decided to pull right out in front of me from a side road. Slammed on the brakes and was metres from his side window, his reply “are you ****ing blind you can’t miss me” was gonna get out to him but a big hoor in a merc behind me was ready to kick seven bells out of him as he near rear ended me he suddenly became very quiet:joy:

What is wrong with people he was totally in the wrong yet I’m the c-unit?

genman

G
Bus driving tub of fk decided to pull right out in front of me from a side road. Slammed on the brakes and was metres from his side window, his reply “are you ****ing blind you can’t miss me” was gonna get out to him but a big hoor in a merc behind me was ready to kick seven bells out of him as he near rear ended me he suddenly became very quiet:joy:

What is wrong with people he was totally in the wrong yet I’m the c-unit?
sums up many big vehicle drivers. .. they just assume you'll either stop or they themselves wont come off worse.

Lee

RMS Regular
It just aswell I don't drive regularly at peak times. My blood would never be off the boil.

Can't even bring myself to type todays stories!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Just slow assed MF'ers in the morning driving at 26-27mph at 0630

I know its only 3-4mph but it really does make a difference in travel time

Also, taking an excessive amount of time to look left and right at junctions - jesus christ

Always say this but not using the bus lanes before 7am :mad: :mad: :mad:

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Just slow assed MF'ers in the morning driving at 26-27mph at 0630

I know its only 3-4mph but it really does make a difference in travel time

Also, taking an excessive amount of time to look left and right at junctions - jesus christ

Always say this but not using the bus lanes before 7am :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would be as annoyed as you but surely it cannot add that much time?

At 26 in a 30 it’s a 13% difference. So even if your journey was an hour and that difference was consistent throughout it would only add 8 minutes, that’s not a lot really?