What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Was his an m-sport rather than a full fat m lol?
Was there a glut of 14 plate 318 efficient dynamics that every car dealer here decided to whack on aftermarket m sport kits and 19 alloys?! They’re everywhere. Guy near me has the whole heap including quad M3 style exhausts. Do the reg app search and it’s like 163bhp or so, etc. Love hitting the loud pedal in my F31 335d at the lights if one pulls up in the lane beside me. Bye!

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Commuting out of Belfast yesterday on the bike and the M1 was littered with vehicles with rear lights faulty I.e one side out or totally off 😳. Now this time of year with darkness upon us pretty early. this is pretty mental.

why do people not do the usual checks on their vehicle to ensure all is ok?

it’s shocking how many newer vehicles show these symptoms at such early stageS.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Commuting out of Belfast yesterday on the bike and the M1 was littered with vehicles with rear lights faulty I.e one side out or totally off 😳. Now this time of year with darkness upon us pretty early. this is pretty mental.

why do people not do the usual checks on their vehicle to ensure all is ok?

it’s shocking how many newer vehicles show these symptoms at such early stageS.
People don't grasp that DRL's are not headlights, expecting vehicle checks is beyond capability.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Coming onto M1 at Stockmans Lane yesterday, t**t in outside lane in white Sprinter on trade plates cut into my lane. I fired the horn on, then when he was along side on the M1 he swerved in to my lane again on purpose.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Coming onto M1 at Stockmans Lane yesterday, t**t in outside lane in white Sprinter on trade plates cut into my lane. I fired the horn on, then when he was along side on the M1 he swerved in to my lane again on purpose.

Pretty standard driving for white Van's, 99% of the time they are driven by a complete arsehole with no consideration for anyone else on the road.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
People who drive on your side of the road after heavy rain to avoid puddles and gesticulate to you on the way past as if it’s your fault (for existing I assume).

Couple of bad floods there yesterday. Was testing the wading depth of the Cayenne lol.

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
Last night some t**t near drove into the side of me at McDonald's at Boucher going towards Broadway's first set of lights. Right alongside them and they indicate and start to drive into my lane must've been inches away from connecting with me after I blared the horn. Also seconds later at the set of lights towards the Westlink a guy tried to race me of the lights in his Astra to get in my lane for the Westlink since he was heading toward the Royal...... I wasn't having it.

To get on the Westlink going around Broadway isn't that difficult....... is it??

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Commuting home on M1 yesterday evening on the m'bike, was on the right hand lane due to left lane being slower moving; keeping about 3 sec distance behind car in front, bright lights in mirror looked around and van right up my tailpipe. Now its dark, we had very cold weather and roads were wet yesterday evening ... this guy had no clue or cared. next available opportunity i moved to left lane, van sped past and noticed he was turning off at my exit. i debated whether to have a word with him as there are usually queues when trying to exit the ramp. so decided i would ask. so drove up, and gave his window a knock. initially he looked stunned so when window was down i asked him what he was doing ... he had no clue. when i said about tailgating me in the weather conditions we now have ... his response was me being on the fast lane (?) doing 60, i asked him as being in a van could you not see the other vehicle in front of me, and that i was keeping distance due to my stopping distance and keeping myself safe and was he not aware of a min 2 sec rule?

he proceeded to go on about me being in this "fast lane" and i asked but does that give you the right to tailgate me and he proceeded with telling me that i was only doing 60. I had to give up in the end as the guy was convinced he was doing absolutely nothing of concern to other road users.

scary people on the roads these days

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
M50 has accidents every fracking day.... Yet people still feel the need to slow wayyyyyyy down to have a nosey, there should be partitions up the middle to keep cnuts on the opposite side from causing 5 mile tailbacks

As soon as everyone passed the accident they accelerated on and everything went back to normal 🤬

AndyG

RMS Regular
Wouldn't say it annoys me but after night shift coming down the m1 there are boys that cut through the applegreens or cut down the Sprucefield exit roundabout to then rejoin.

Probably only get about 3 cars ahead but I really admire they're effort!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Had to drop my mums car off at Audi, that A2 Bangor to Belfast road is a disaster. How anyone can do that daily is beyond me!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Had to drive to cookstown yesterday and there was heavy fog around magherfelt. The amount of complete muppets sailing along nice as you like with no lights on was shocking.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Had to drop my mums car off at Audi, that A2 Bangor to Belfast road is a disaster. How anyone can do that daily is beyond me!
Its not great.
What really pisses me off is the number of idiots driving with no lights on.
I left home this morning about 6.30am, about 6 or 7 cars on the A2 with either no lights on at all, or driving with DRL's only i.e. no tail lights

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Saturday night, around 8.30 so completely dark, joined the dual carriageway at Ballygawley, climbing the hit towards Dungannon, guy in lane 1, doing around 40 mph with no lights on, just DRLs. I turned my lights off and on qui Ky, and he got the hint thankfully.
Crazy how dangerous that is
Cooks
Saturday night, around 8.30 so completely dark, joined the dual carriageway at Ballygawley, climbing the hit towards Dungannon, guy in lane 1, doing around 40 mph with no lights on, just DRLs. I turned my lights off and on qui Ky, and he got the hint thankfully.
Crazy how dangerous that is
Cooks

Gemma

RMS Regular
What's the craic with the jeeps like mitsubishi having zero lights on the back of their car bar a wee tiny red lights on either side at the bottom of their bumper??
Every single one I've encountered only have those two wee bottom lights on at a distance you wouldn't see them