What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Gambit

RMS Regular
Driving along the carriageway from Bangor to Ards, road completely empty. Fella up ahead in a Passat clogging up the outside lane...moved into the outside lane myself with plenty of warning rather than undertake...guy eventually moves left after about a minute. Once I pass he then proceeds to pull straight back into the outside lane and give me the full beams. I move back into the inside lane having overtaken and go about my day. Some people are truely space cadets.
you could have proceeded in inside lane at speed limit and legally undertake him

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Driving along the carriageway from Bangor to Ards, road completely empty. Fella up ahead in a Passat clogging up the outside lane...moved into the outside lane myself with plenty of warning rather than undertake...guy eventually moves left after about a minute. Once I pass he then proceeds to pull straight back into the outside lane and give me the full beams. I move back into the inside lane having overtaken and go about my day. Some people are truely space cadets.
I see the same thing on the carriage way between Bangor and Holywood all the time.
Infact this morning about 6.40am some very tired folks were doing 45ish in the inside lane after the lights at the old garden centre place, someone slightly less tired person was doing 50odd in the overtaking lane, and staying there.
I eventually flashed them, the moved over, and immediately moved back once I got past, didn't give me the main beams thankfully.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
These two people blocking the only Ultimate Diesel pump at the Hartford Link in Ards.... Over 10 mins I was sitting waiting. Girl in the black Corsa didn't even get fuel, too lazy to walk the extra 15m from all the free parking spaces obviously and this was after coming at the pump from wrong side too.

IMG_20200117_110639.jpg

IMG_20200117_110736.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Knobs driving about in their dopey white x5s with fogs on all round whilst it's completely clear

Thought it was a woman until I passed at he was turning off 😒

Certain road users who sit at 30 for the entire length of the upper road into Carrickfergus, waving back and forth, totally unfit to drive a car

Zach57

RMS Regular
These two people blocking the only Ultimate Diesel pump at the Hartford Link in Ards.... Over 10 mins I was sitting waiting. Girl in the black Corsa didn't even get fuel, too lazy to walk the extra 15m from all the free parking spaces obviously and this was after coming at the pump from wrong side too.

View attachment 262860

View attachment 262861
The Texaco at the bottom of the Glenshane is always like that and it’s the always the pump closest to the door with the super.

Last edited:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Perfectly acceptable to drive over hatching if safe to do so and it isn't a hatching with a solid line around it.
It's still a do not enter unless necessary zone if broken outer lines. Usual do not enter unless emergency if solid outer lines.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Dirty git in front of me kept throwing his snotty tissues out of his window in rush hour traffic tonight.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Foglight c**ts - yes, there is a little bit of fog but when you can still see 20+ cars in front of you, they are not required.

People on the M'way who overtake at the speed they are currently doing, they do not accelerate into the passing lane :mad:

People speeding up to not let people in just out of badness

Dicks on Hill Hall you drive at 20mph and brake for every corner and on coming car

I hate my morning commute now

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Whats wrong with overtaking at the speed your currently doing? If I am sitting at 70 and someone on the inside is doing 65 i will move (if clear) to the outside lane at the same speed, pass them, and move back in. No need for me to speed up in that case.

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
People sitting up your hole when you're doing 80 in the fast lane, pull in to let them past and they pull in right behind you and continue to sit up your hole?

Also, drivers not being able to maintain a constant speed, on my commute today, people in the outside lane varying their speed between 65-85? GTF!