What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Wasnt actually the truckers fault and he done well, some idiots think just because it's a slip road they're entitled to motor on.

Back commuting again to the south again after working abroad alot last year and its brutal, some sights on the road.

Must keep an eye out for you! 😂

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
A few things have annoyed me today....

1) People driving in torrential rain with no lights on.
2) People not moving into lane one when it is empty resulting in a queue of cars in lane two.
3) People trying to take the racing line through roundabouts when there are other cars on the roundabout too.
4) People who sit at 40 the whole time....doesnt matter if the speed limit on the road is 30, 40 or nationals.

I'm getting grumpy in my old age obviously.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No words.

8A6FC94F-6D3D-4818-B203-1A81DE399394.jpeg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
4) People who sit at 40 the whole time....doesnt matter if the speed limit on the road is 30, 40 or nationals.

My other half is down south and I swear this is there national speed limit. If any is behind me in town there up my hole becuase I'm at 30 then no where to be seen when we enter a 60. They you come across a cluster of cars all sitting at 40 and no one has the sense to overtake.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I've noticed this a lot lately, especially at night in street lit areas. Really irritating, especially with most of the offenders driving around in grey or black vehicles.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
People driving cars and get over taken by a lorry - shouldnt be allowed on the road (80% serious)

Completely agree. If you're not driving as fast as a lorry on a dual carriageway or motorway then you need to re evaluate your life 🤬

If you get over taken on a B road then that's either because I'm in a rush or you're really really slow 😂

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
People who dont use their mirrors when pulling out to overtake and I'm already overtaking with my indicator on from a good distance behind.
The cones on the nutts corner roundabout being so reflective that I almost didnt see a dark coloured corsa behind them early this morning.
The next person I overtook on loanends road hit the brakes as I was passing him.

FFS lads, this was all within 3 or 4 miles of the house this morning.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
People who dont use their mirrors when pulling out to overtake and I'm already overtaking with my indicator on from a good distance behind.
The cones on the nutts corner roundabout being so reflective that I almost didnt see a dark coloured corsa behind them early this morning.
The next person I overtook on loanends road hit the brakes as I was passing him.

FFS lads, this was all within 3 or 4 miles of the house this morning.

Something similar happened me the other morning.
Slow car in front, van behind it, another car and then me.
Long stretch of empty straight road, van went and completed the overtake. I waited a couple of seconds to see if the plum in front would go.....nope.
So indicator on and away I go still wary of the plum who decides when I am about a foot from their quarter panel to whip the indicator on, floor it, and then look behind them.
I braked, they braked and pulled on the steering wheel like it was a ships rudder and then away I went again.

Yes - Mirror, signal, manoeuvre.
No - Signal, manoeuvre, mirror

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Something similar happened me the other morning.
Slow car in front, van behind it, another car and then me.
Long stretch of empty straight road, van went and completed the overtake. I waited a couple of seconds to see if the plum in front would go.....nope.
So indicator on and away I go still wary of the plum who decides when I am about a foot from their quarter panel to whip the indicator on, floor it, and then look behind them.
I braked, they braked and pulled on the steering wheel like it was a ships rudder and then away I went again.

Yes - Mirror, signal, manoeuvre.
No - Signal, manoeuvre, mirror

Even signal mirror maneuver would be acceptable as that way you're probably giving a longer indication by the time you move

KevM

RMS Regular
Folk in bumper-to-bumper traffic, that dilly-dally when driving up to Traffic lights, letting the sensors pick up a gap and trigger the red lights, then drive on through said red light, forcing everyone else behind them