What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Not annoyed as such but curious.
There are several Insignias locally driving round with no front grille badge.

Noticed they’re all Opel.

Do imports have to have the Opel badges removed or something?

That would do my head in just leaving it like that but then I’d probably be classed as a fussy c**t anyway.
Underneath Vauxhall is Opel on the grill

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Aye same grille for both. Badges must be put on with blutac at the factory they always fall off.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The absolute cnutbag that couldn't decide which lane of the M1 toll she would like, so stopped dead just before the entry to the second open one, me behind and then decides to do a fifteen point turn to go nowhere because she can't drive

Then realises the lane were already in is ok to use, all this realisation after me literally leaning on the air horn for 2 mins straight 🤬

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Didn’t annoy me but why tape up the GB logo on your number plate?

54DE1258-E3EA-4830-829A-D3F5A126A15B.jpeg

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Didn’t annoy me but why tape up the GB logo on your number plate?

View attachment 268780

When you drive in Europe, the speed cameras don't know which country to contact in the case of speeding. The blue logo is all that tells them where to send the bill. Ask me how I know :eek:

EDIT: Well I mean the people that analyse the pictures from the speed camera don't know where to send the bill :laughing:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Generally I don't mind fog lights whether it's during the day or not I couldn't care less but when people put them on, on a car with DRLs that mean they're dimmed then that annoys me.
Crappy fog lights+crappy DRLs ✊

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Not really sure what this guys problem was. I was doing 60, came up behind him trundling along at just under 40. Does a brake check and flips the bird for quite a bit lol.

Hardly as if I was right up his chuff, or at least, didn’t feel like I was 🤷‍♂️

Got a lot of full beam flashing when I overtook. Throbber.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Not really sure what this guys problem was. I was doing 60, came up behind him trundling along at just under 40. Does a brake check and flips the bird for quite a bit lol.

Hardly as if I was right up his chuff, or at least, didn’t feel like I was 🤷‍♂️

Got a lot of full beam flashing when I overtook. Throbber.

People can be so strange. Upset their bubble at all and they lose the run of themselves.

Glad to see a fellow wittertainee on the site!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Poor lane discipline on roundabouts. Regularly annoys me.
Mostly on the dual lane approach/exit ones that allow people to maintain fast lane on approach and exit. often on the roundabout they drift over as they see the exit of the roundabout, Rather than maintaining there lane on the roundabout longer then cutting in for the outside lane exit.
I’ve near been cleaned out multiple times this way when I’m on the roundabout in no great hurry using conventional lanes.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
People can be so strange. Upset their bubble at all and they lose the run of themselves.

Glad to see a fellow wittertainee on the site!

Hello to Jason etc.

Glad the podcast is continuing with cinemas being shut. Thought it was a great idea to change it to the best movies you can watch at home.

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Me. What’s the speed limit on Balmoral Avenue from Malone Rd to Lisburn Road? 30?
Caught out yesterday I think coming from dentist. Was in the merge in turn lane turning right towards Lisburn Road blip of speed to get in and didn’t take it off soon enough. Saw the van, was doing about 37 as I braked... Guy from the van was outside looking at his phone so don’t know whether it was going, just arrived or neither.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Got cut up by a fella in a black X5 in the middle of Banbridge this afternoon, beeped the horn and he slammed on the brakes and got out, jumped back in again (I’m 35 and not fighting some sister fingering, brown dealer boots, bootcut jean wearing inbred in the middle of Banbridge at lunch time in my work uniform) and followed me through the town.
I was in the fiancés car so thought I’d drop 101 a call and report it in case she gets any hassle from him.
got home, dash cam memory card out and into the computer.
Watching the footage and bam, this card is now corrupt 😡😡 stupid cheap eBay buy ffs

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The idiot walking on a country road in all black at 1130pm....

penguinni

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
The total bollix out jogging at Craigantlet. Was running towards me and about 200 yards away he turned around and ran back the way he had come on my side of the road. As I neared him he stayed resolutely on the road and, as he/I were at this stage close to a rise, I couldn't pass and slowed to a crawl. He kept his line and looked over his shoulder at me still refusing to budge or step onto the verge. Once over the brow I was able to pass.

I was driving an emergency ambulance en route to UHD.

eamon343

RMS Regular
he total bollix out jogging at Craigantlet. Was running towards me and about 200 yards away he turned around and ran back the way he had come on my side of the road. As I neared him he stayed resolutely on the road and, as he/I were at this stage close to a rise, I couldn't pass and slowed to a crawl. He kept his line and looked over his shoulder at me still refusing to budge or step onto the verge. Once over the brow I was able to pass.

Did you have lights and sirens and all that going? Surely in that instance you should be allowed to just take him out, thats natural selection

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Coming up the N52 today towards ardee, I catch an artic, it wasn't long before I realised I was behind an incompetent clown

Trailer plate was missing. Both unit and trailer were over the white line on nearly every corner, several times oncoming traffic had to make an evasive maneuver, oncoming artic so he near comes to a complete stop

Enough of this crap said I

At the only straightaway where I could see far enough ahead to be clear just after a corner I went to overtake him, he was accelerating slowly, half way passed the trailer I notice he's getting closer to me 😤😤😤

****er puts me into the ditch, looked in my mirror as I cleared his trailer and looked like there were mm between the two

He was easily two foot over the white line, thank **** it was just a bit of mud collected in the wheel

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Coming up the N52 today towards ardee, I catch an artic, it wasn't long before I realised I was behind an incompetent clown

Trailer plate was missing. Both unit and trailer were over the white line on nearly every corner, several times oncoming traffic had to make an evasive maneuver, oncoming artic so he near comes to a complete stop

Enough of this crap said I

At the only straightaway where I could see far enough ahead to be clear just after a corner I went to overtake him, he was accelerating slowly, half way passed the trailer I notice he's getting closer to me 😤😤😤

****er puts me into the ditch, looked in my mirror as I cleared his trailer and looked like there were mm between the two

He was easily two foot over the white line, thank **** it was just a bit of mud collected in the wheel

You were lucky by the sounds of it. Bet he was on the phone too