What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
The man that lives across the street who remotely ends his charging session and walks up to get his car 30 minutes later.

Green means not charging...
20220629_091510.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The person in a 69 plate Q8 who pulled out in front of me on the back roads (not the issue) who decided to hug the ditch chucking up everything from mud to stones to stick to a dead bird :mad:

I dread to see the side of that car! :confounded:

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
The person in a 69 plate Q8 who pulled out in front of me on the back roads (not the issue) who decided to hug the ditch chucking up everything from mud to stones to stick to a dead bird :mad:

I dread to see the side of that car! :confounded:
WAs just going to post similar! White van in national speed limit zone suddenly put two wheels into hard shoulder like he was letting people past, but kept on at 50mph throwing up an insane amount of stones right at me! Carried on like this for at least 200yards then went back on the road before turning off. my Motor is only out of the bodyshop 👀 I’d visions of stonechips everywhere on the fresh paint.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
FD59 MJF

A1 sat in the outside lane like a bellend, break checked me (hard), went to undertake and he swerved into inside lane literally just missing me and stopping me from passing. Sat behind him then again at a low speed whilst the Inside lane was again clear giving me the fingers and ****er signal out the window before eventually pulling over and letting me pass.

What an absolute **** you are, mid 50s in your diesel A4 estate with metal pressed metros.

Hope you landed home to your I've no doubt absolute munter of a wife to a ***** dinner and no ride.

****!

I need a break from that commute, Belfast to Dublin opens your eyes.

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
WAs just going to post similar! White van in national speed limit zone suddenly put two wheels into hard shoulder like he was letting people past, but kept on at 50mph throwing up an insane amount of stones right at me! Carried on like this for at least 200yards then went back on the road before turning off. my Motor is only out of the bodyshop 👀 I’d visions of stonechips everywhere on the fresh paint.
Either having a **** or on the phone. Or having a pot noodle after the former.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
The clapped out E60 that decided to pass after the end of one of the overtaking lanes on the Ballygawley line.

The lorry that drifted onto the hard shoulder on the M1 and flicked up a stone onto the windscreen (and probably loads onto the front bumper) that somehow didn’t break it given the sound of the bang

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Abbeycentre plebs every time…blocking everyone trying to come out of the car park across two lanes and don’t understand what f***ing hatchings mean 🤦‍♂️ There’s two lanes to filter you special people 🤬

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
*Driving down the a1, cruise on at 65. Slowly catching up on the car in front, car in overtaking lane must be doing 66. Taking an age to pass, I stick on the indicator in the hope he'll speed up abit. Bearing in mind I didn't move over at all, had no intention of moving over at all until this car passes. But instead of hurrying up, the coffin dodger stays level and sits on his horn for ages.
I'm thinking wtf is wrong with this fella and look out the driver window while still in my own lane and he's holding on to the steering wheel for dead life and won't even look at me to see the confused look on my face.

*The amount of R plate drivers (mainly women) who drive at 60-80mph

*the 50mph signs on the m/way approaching the westicles, anyone ever do 50mph there apart from me in the work van ?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
*The amount of R plate drivers (mainly women) who drive at 60-80mph

*the 50mph signs on the m/way approaching the westicles, anyone ever do 50mph there apart from me in the work van ?

1000% with the r plates they blow past me on the m1 like I'm standing still.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
1000% with the r plates they blow past me on the m1 like I'm standing still.

I saw the same a few weeks back on the M1, clio with R plates passed me at around 80mph, I assumed it must have been someone else driving who wasn’t on the R’s, but the driver did look very young.
In fairness, I dont believe the 45mph restriction should apply on the motorway, as I have encountered R drivers who have been travelling at 45, and it becomes more dangerous with the flow of traffic and others not reading the road and moving accordingly.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I dont think they should apply either - 60mph at least

Anyway, I was under the impression that majority of R drivers now a days have the "black box" to help with their premiums? @Deezer-D

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I dont think they should apply either - 60mph at least

Anyway, I was under the impression that majority of R drivers now a days have the "black box" to help with their premiums? @Deezer-D
Lots of them do but the 107 is in Ella’s name and no black box. That’s with Admiral multi car. Due for renewal at the end of the month so fingers crossed the cost isn’t ridiculous

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Some p***k in Tescos Petrol station in Springhill in an oul ****ebox Megane. I'm filling the car, 3 others on the forecourt and a guy filling the tanks. Arsehole is no sooner into the car than out comes the feg and lighter and proceeds to light up. I think i used every swear word I know and made some more up. His response after I ****ed him up and down?
"Sure I'm in the ****ing car"

Honest to ****, the 2 boys working there just shook their heads, said it happens all the time.

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
The clapped out E60 that decided to pass after the end of one of the overtaking lanes on the Ballygawley line.

The lorry that drifted onto the hard shoulder on the M1 and flicked up a stone onto the windscreen (and probably loads onto the front bumper) that somehow didn’t break it given the sound of the bang
Update on the lorry one. Washed the car this evening and has left the below on the windscreen:
4425FBD3-3818-43B8-B0F1-58298A88270F.jpeg

The stone also ricocheted off the bonnet leaving these marks (both are about 1cm long)
EC93E2B8-7B35-4B44-8E89-CE992693BB64.jpeg

Love it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Woman this morning driving from the Westlink in a battered up red Zafira like a loon - weaving in and out of traffic and lanes with no indicators to turn off at Dumurry level with me - didn't get her any further

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
People just walking out from behind cars, even know they see you coming then proceed to walk slow across the road. GTF 🤬

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Woman this morning driving from the Westlink in a battered up red Zafira like a loon - weaving in and out of traffic and lanes with no indicators to turn off at Dumurry level with me - didn't get her any further

Could of possibly be the same one that nearly got cleaned by a dublin reg x5 and trailer cut into the outside lane on the m1 she was into the dirt on tbe ceter reservation.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Too much to list today. Driving is infuriating!

I've found that the standard has taken a severe nose dive of late regardless of where you are. It's completely removed any enjoyment I got from driving on the roads.