What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
You want to drive in Canada, sometimes the freeways are up to 8 lanes wide and everyone in those lanes is doing a varying speed - there's no such thing as fast lane's, everyone just tootles along at whatever speed they want!

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
I spent 4 years complaining about Translinks train delays, now that I'm commuting again, I've realised the train delays weren't that bad!

Thank you for your support, and the delays are even less now than they used to be.

I take the car 2 days a week to Belfast and now just stay in the inside lane as I've worked out I actually catch up and in a lot of cases pass the "I'm not losing my place" binlids blocking the overtaking lane. The other 3 days I love the train.

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
Thank you for your support, and the delays are even less now than they used to be.

I take the car 2 days a week to Belfast and now just stay in the inside lane as I've worked out I actually catch up and in a lot of cases pass the "I'm not losing my place" binlids blocking the overtaking lane. The other 3 days I love the train.
If I end up working back in centre of town again, I will be back commuting on the train 100%

arosa

RMS Regular
Drives
LEONFR+..Cupra.
Some bellend on the fort William roundabout who kept changing lanes as I tried to overtake them . Must’ve been on their phone as it continued until the top of fort William park /Antrim road.Felt like getting out and taking the dam phone of him and throwing it away before he kills someone

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
TST curtain-sider meandering over the lane then pulling hard into the left lane towards R/town at Dunsilly. There was your man happy as you like on the mobile... Given the amount of their publicity on FBook, appearance at shows, etc. you expect a professional set of drivers to reflect company ethos. Maybe one off.

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Cnuts who don't fully utilise a turning lane painted on the road for them.... They sit half in it half on the road, enough to prevent cars passing on the inside which is what the feckin lanes for 😡

Also stupid old/unconfident drivers who drive at 20/25 on a NSL country road, literally just after they turned off a side road I met a learner coming past and realized, they're taught to get up to the dog limit, so if a new driver is being taught to use the road at 45 why the feck can't an experienced one 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
Also people who think you're immoral for using a merge in turn lane, im not skipping the queue, im using the road how it was intended to be used and if a lot more people did there would be less traffic jams, complete and utter morons of the highest order.

its the same going on to the Westlink from Broadway, there’s two lanes and people take it personally that you’re bunking the queue. Had one guy fly down my inside going home one night to block me from merging, started ranting and raving I just kept saying there’s two lanes. I gave him the finger which made him more angry.....:grinning:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
its the same going on to the Westlink from Broadway, there’s two lanes and people take it personally that you’re bunking the queue. Had one guy fly down my inside going home one night to block me from merging, started ranting and raving I just kept saying there’s two lanes. I gave him the finger which made him more angry.....:grinning:

Just try my game

Yawns are contagious. Yawn when they look at you, a really long convincing one. If they yawn too, you win

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I always regret giving someone the finger then, as if they've won by winding me up. Its much funnier to just laugh when they're ranting away looking at you. Infuriates them more too

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I always regret giving someone the finger then, as if they've won by winding me up. Its much funnier to just laugh when they're ranting away looking at you. Infuriates them more too

If they can't see you laughing though, then the finger wins 😂😂😂
AYNvwTG.jpg
goose.jpg

bill

Banned
I remember i was up at Dundonald and this **** cut me up and i beeped he gave me the finger. All the way home he was going the same way as me and he started to freak out.
Bloody t**t lived in the next street to me and he had to go down are street to get to his street he pull up in front of me and got out and said he had the cops on the phone and if i touched him i just gave a big loud laugh.
He crapped himself and jumped into his car and sped off. The next day going up his street i noticed his car i left a note on it saying be careful who you finger lol. @pizza85

Last edited:

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Bill, not comparing you !! but it got me thinking

i always think that if you give someone the finger, the w4nker sign, mouth “f##k off” etc, there’s always someone who is bigger or stringer than you and who’ll get out and do something from having a rant, through to an extreme reaction at your actions, etc. Kenny Noye, anyone? I know that’s at one end of the very long spectrum of reactions, but you just don’t know who knows who..

As someone with a short cherished plate on my car, it wouldn’t be too hard to remember it etc.

I just play safe and blow a kiss 😂😂

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I remember i was up at Dundonald and this **** cut me up and i beeped he gave me the finger. All the way home he was going the same way as me and he started to freak out.
Bloody t**t lived in the next street to me and he had to go down are street to get to his street he pull up in front of me and got out and said he had the cops on the phone and if i touched him i just gave a big loud laugh.
He crapped himself and jumped into his car and sped off. The next day going up his street i noticed his car i left a note on it saying be careful who you finger lol. @pizza85
Be careful who you finger is the most ominous thing about that. Poor chap probably didnt know who he'd been at in Bendies

bill

Banned
@aaflyer79 he was only a kid on R plates but cocky and it was only a beep to say hello look in your mirror.
Just happened to live in next street i think he still does.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
So nipped home for lunch, heading up Church Rd in Newtownabbey and there is a pile of roof tiles and other crap lying all over the road (probably dropped by some numpty heading to the O'neill road recycling centre), and I am half way up Prince Charles way I hear a grumbling noise and...
IMG-20190924-WA0003.jpeg

.. A feckin razor blade. OK it's only the daily snotter but I have better things to do with my lunch break than change wheels. :mad: :mad:

simy

RMS Regular
What is it about slow moving, bumper to bumper traffic that makes it ok to reach for your phone or dive into your handbag?
Followed a girl this morning down the M1 and it was so obvious she was checking her phone, weave about, slow down, check phone for likes, speed up, brake, check phone, head bobbing up and down like a first date.
Later behind a girl attacking her face with a makeup brush, brake, look in mirror, weave about, speed up, brake, look in mirror.

You cant hide what you are doing.

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Parked at a garage today and a car pulled alongside and two foreign nationals got out and banged their back door up. Rear passenger side while I was putting shopping in boot I said did u realise you hit my car with your door. They shrugged their shoulders and never let on. The driver just shouted **** u when I tried to point it out to them needless to say few expletives were exchanged

bill

Banned
Parked at a garage today and a car pulled alongside and two foreign nationals got out and banged their back door up. Rear passenger side while I was putting shopping in boot I said did u realise you hit my car with your door. They shrugged their shoulders and never let on. The driver just shouted **** u when I tried to point it out to them needless to say few expletives were exchanged
A lot of them guys carry knives my mate works with a few on the building sites and says there bloody nuts.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Was behind an an R driver at a busy junction, the waited ages at the junction, had their chance to go as there was a break in the traffic, went to go then stalled. Had to wait for another couple of minutes to get another break in the traffic, they went to go again, stalled a second time.

I of course lost the rag and drove round them on the outside and left the junction and them sitting there.

What feckin examiner passes these people and thinks they’re competent to drive?