What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Ballymiscaw Road junction turning on to Whinney Hill this morning. Rather sketchy so I turned back heading towards Ards waiting at the junction and playing safe with no grip. Just as bloody well I did as along skids an Astra parallel with me nearly hitting an on coming car turning onto Ballymiscaw. That would have been straight into the side of me

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Saw a boy there driving with a black bin bag taped over the passenger side front window. Just a lottery pulling out at junctions then.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
People sitting right on my back bumper in the snow this morning.

I should point out I was doing a fairly decent 40-50mph and this boy was near enough trying to push me up the road. God forbid if someone slid out of a side road into my path, he would have nowhere to go but into the back of our car :mad:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
People sitting right on my back bumper in the snow this morning.

I should point out I was doing a fairly decent 40-50mph and this boy was near enough trying to push me up the road. God forbid if someone slid out of a side road into my path, he would have nowhere to go but into the back of our car :mad:

I got overtaken by an Avensis this morning in the snow, couldn’t believe it. Some folk just are oblivious as to what would happen if they had to stop suddenly.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Screenshot_20200214_160426_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Not difficult to check your brake lights. And advertising a kids playgroup and nursery on the side so possibly ferrying about other people's kids in their unroadworthy vehicle.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Ole biddy in her massive range rover refusing to move out of the overtaking lane this afternoon.

Came onto the motorway and straight out into the outside lane at J15 and never budged once and I left at J12.

Only doing between 50-60mph too.

Everyone had to undertake her including lorries.
I passed her on the inside, beeped the horn but her face might aswell have been part of the windscreen she was that far forward in her seat lol
Seen lots of cars flashing there lights when I went passed.

I don't get road rage (my twin bro is brutal with it lol) but this annoyed me this afternoon

SJM2016

RMS Regular
Drives
Green A-Class
Coming down the Oldpark Road towards the mini roundabouts at the Westland/Alliance a black Golf just about in front in the left lane me in the right, I look right to see if any traffic coming from Alliance Avenue next thing I see is me about to T-Bone the golf as they have decided to go right round the roundabout across me back up the Oldpark. Don't know how I didn't hit them couldn't believe it. Blasted the horn and they even had beeped back like they done nothing wrong. 🤷‍♂️

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The amount of road kill I've seen the last two weeks is shocking, maybe two or three each weekday whilst in work.

Saw two Badgers today, one just outside new buildings and another just outside ballymagorry 😒

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Coffin dodgers doing 18mph on a 40mph road. Jesus

haha each morning without fail, I pass a black fiesta like its going backwards on the motorway after Lisburn - Craigavon. This old guy must do 30mph max on the motorway and usually has a tail back of lorries behind him.

What annoyed me yesterday was seeing a driver on the inside lane with his phone mounted on the windscreen, in clear view, watching a program on the motorway before 0730 in the morning. I didnt get his reg otherwise I would have rang 101

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
The standard of driving is going from bad to worse. People are definitely more self important and impatient than ever now too.

If the trend continues then how long will it be until we see mandatory Police owned dash cams in every car?
Sealed units that transmit to a main server over 5G.
Everyone shopping each other.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Wasnt actually the truckers fault and he done well, some idiots think just because it's a slip road they're entitled to motor on.

Back commuting again to the south again after working abroad alot last year and its brutal, some sights on the road.

That really ****s me off, just because you've an indicator on in a slip road doesn't give you the right to merge with an hgv sitting next to you or gaining on you at a substantial pace

If the Muppets actually knew how to accelerate up or down an on ramp this issue would be a lot less of an issue

I regularly have to let off the accelerator on slip roads because cars in front aren't going fast enough.