What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
People, that when you overtake on a country road, in a safe manner. That are so offended by being overtaken that they leave their main beams on. Meaning I have to make significant distance on them.

Passengers that are in your car, that are surprised when you overtake people. Like it's an unusual thing to do, these people also drive.....

Aah yes. On one of the straights between ballygowan and saintfield, I overtook a transit with a trailer that was doing around 45mph. No oncoming traffic, clear weather, and nothing I honestly could say would have been an issue. Well he flashed his lights about 20 times at me. No idea why.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Aah yes. On one of the straights between ballygowan and saintfield, I overtook a transit with a trailer that was doing around 45mph. No oncoming traffic, clear weather, and nothing I honestly could say would have been an issue. Well he flashed his lights about 20 times at me. No idea why.

Because idiots like that can't drive. They're typically the ones sitting in the overtaking lane on dual carriageway

What melts my head is how white van drivers regularly sit at 80/90 on carriageways/motorways but put them on a B road and you'll be stuck behind the mongs as they rarely hit 50

People who are afraid to overtake are the most endangering drivers on the road imo.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
People who speed up on the motorway if they know you are planning to over take so you dont get in front of them - cunnts

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
This clampet this morning blocking my driveway when he had a whole forecourt to park in 😡
Then a van pulls up behind the lorry blocking the place even more

IMG_20200918_080616.jpg

K'dg

RMS Regular
Covered many times before but I've come across a repeat offender who I can now watch out for and avoid.....sitting in the overtaking lane with seemingly no regard as to the traffic around or behind.
A mk6 black golf, lad I would say in his mid 20s, having seen his behaviour last night I suspect he is doing this intentionally to troll. Basically sits in the overtaking lane, clear road in front, maintaining a speed of circa 65-70 queue behind him and at no stage will move to the other lane. All the way along the northbound m2 and then onto the Antrim-Ballymena line.

I was part of the queue behind him earlier in the week and recognised his car and behaviour again last night so on the Dunsilly roundabout I opted for the inside lane and was able to get on to the dual carriage way ahead of him. I then kept an eye on the rear view and could see folk flashing at him then undertaking as the road was perfectly clear as he sat the full length of the road without moving in. This kind of smart arsery trolling road use is so infuriating and will eventually result in some road rage incident or worse an RTA.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Covered many times before but I've come across a repeat offender who I can now watch out for and avoid.....sitting in the overtaking lane with seemingly no regard as to the traffic around or behind.
A mk6 black golf, lad I would say in his mid 20s, having seen his behaviour last night I suspect he is doing this intentionally to troll. Basically sits in the overtaking lane, clear road in front, maintaining a speed of circa 65-70 queue behind him and at no stage will move to the other lane. All the way along the northbound m2 and then onto the Antrim-Ballymena line.

I was part of the queue behind him earlier in the week and recognised his car and behaviour again last night so on the Dunsilly roundabout I opted for the inside lane and was able to get on to the dual carriage way ahead of him. I then kept an eye on the rear view and could see folk flashing at him then undertaking as the road was perfectly clear as he sat the full length of the road without moving in. This kind of smart arsery trolling road use is so infuriating and will eventually result in some road rage incident or worse an RTA.
The Antrim / Ballymena line is dangerous enough as it is without that sort of behaviour!

aaflyer79

RMS Regular

That’s an interesting observation because I’m seeing this too a bit more. Ballbags of the Feltspec variety sitting about 5-10 mph below the limit when inside lane is perfectly clear. In either case I have no hesitation in quickly undertaking these clampets. Yes, it’s not right to do so but ....

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Some wab yesterday on the Tullyraine road between Waringstown and Banbridge sitting at 45mph. I made a perfectly safe overtake and this auld idiot then decides to near enough push me up the road at 60 giving off to me! He actually swerved at me as I was turning off the road!!!

If you don't like being overtaken then don't sit 15mph below the speed limit!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yesterday on Newtownards Road and M&S - its a Sunday!! The bus lane is open to all!

The queue to M&S was out on to the road but the 3 plonkers who wanted to get parked decided to indicate from the outside lane and not use the bus lane as a means of access - blocked the road for a good 5 mins. Wasnt in any rush to get anywhere but its the principle of it!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I don’t speed :p

me neither. It’s always the ‘ah feck this is a 40’ moment that you might get caught out on. Not intentionally speeding but it’s easy to not know what speed your meant to be doing, if on unfamiliar roads. I’ve never had speeding points yet

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Coming down the Glenshane, Belfast bound, and someone in an i20 in front constantly on the brakes and doing 40 down that hill. Eventually got past when the crawler lane was empty.

No idea why they were trying to stick to 40. Clampets.