What are these electrical connectors called?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Pictured is a connector for the rear light bulb housing in an Audi. The black plastic connector has 4 small metal connectors inside, I assume the 4 wires are crimped onto these and they then click into the plastic housing.

I've had to replace this black connector as one of the metal bits is rusty and the bulbs have stopped working, but the replacement plastic housing sold by Audi doesn't have the metal connectors inside and the guy in parts couldn't see any reference to them on their system. Anyone know what they're called and where they can be got?

1575468959197.png

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Strange the parts guy couldn't help .... @variant was willing to help me but in the end I just ordered the repair cables from vw with the crimp ends attached (was re-wiring a llamba/fan block connector)
Few different codes but a search on the part number for the connector in your hand should point to the right ones for it

Reactions: Gaz

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Thanks guys

Part number is 3B0 972 722, Audi/VW fitment

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
They are 2.8mm junior power timer terminals. Cheap as chips from auto electrical parts sellers

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
A thousand thanks to all, may Allah reward you with all the camels and virgins your heart desires