What comms device?

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
On the hunt for comms device, i need rider to pillion and rider to rider. Are there any that you can hear clearly above 50mph?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Cardo Freecom 4/Freecom 4+ etc Absolutely no point going up to a Packtalk unless everyone you'd have pillion or be riding with has one

Last edited:

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Happy to spend as much as is required to get the correct thing.

Nigelhg

RMS Member
Sena works well and you can get some very discrete units as they have some designed to work with specific helmets. I've an Arai RX 7V and you wouldn't know there's Bluetooth fitted and my girlfriend has an HJC is-17 where you replace the bottom cheek parts for Sena ones which have the electronics and buttons fitted in already.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Sena works well and you can get some very discrete units as they have some designed to work with specific helmets. I've an Arai RX 7V and you wouldn't know there's Bluetooth fitted and my girlfriend has an HJC is-17 where you replace the bottom cheek parts for Sena ones which have the electronics and buttons fitted in already.
I rated sena until it started not doing what it was meant to, battery might as well have been cheese for the time it lasted.

If the budget it open then Packtalk Bold is king (as is the DMC system) but pairing a standard bt system drags quality down, lower imo than a straight up BT pairing.