What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

e320mark

RMS Regular
Gave this a good clean! Surprising how clean it washes up, not bad for 9 years old!
IMG_0587.jpeg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Fitted a new window regulator to the 1er, I refuse to admit to how many times i tried to fit it in before realising that the window motor clips off the regulator and was only attached to it for packaging purposes.

20240422_190901.jpg

God bless this wee car holding itself together until the warranty expired....

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Went to Priors scrap yard and hunted a Suzuki washer bottle as it comes with two pumps, found this on a 2003 Hyundai Getz , start of the ball rolling to get the Supra back on the road , this will be mounted under the passenger headlight behind the bumper , old one was massive and took up too much room, now means I can fit an oil cooler in front of it, also the reverse pump will cover the Xenons for mot time 😎

Hyundai washer bottle
Chrysler washer jets for headlights
Honda Civic expansion bottle

Frankenstein Toyota , modification at it’s finest
IMG_9670.jpeg

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Finally got the chance to measure and check the rear bumper fitment for when I get the new crash bar made up, the red foam at the bottom is to give me an idea how low the jacking point is gonna be, I smoothed the bumper over and then winter arrived, the bumper lay in the garage and today was the first chance to see the difference, I’m happy 😃
IMG_9734.jpeg

Boksic

RMS Regular
Finally got the chance to measure and check the rear bumper fitment for when I get the new crash bar made up, the red foam at the bottom is to give me an idea how low the jacking point is gonna be, I smoothed the bumper over and then winter arrived, the bumper lay in the garage and today was the first chance to see the difference, I’m happy 😃 View attachment 432956

Needs a bigger exhaust 😂

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Still at this battery pack, just past the half way point with it

Each cell needs fully charged, discharged (and results noted) and fully recharged.

4 to replace so far

1000046422.jpg