What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Drove it to work, farted, parked it.
Drove it home, farted, parked it.
Washed it, farted some more, wiped her off, farted.
Tucked her in for the night.
Still farting! :p

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Booked it in for mot prep
bought new number plates
had minor electrical smoking incident
back down to mechanics swearing
£5 fix, drove home

Adamm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW e28
Took it out of the garage for the first time this week, then gave it death up the m2 to Belfast + back.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Did this in my dads car seeing as mine isnt over in Yorkshire with us (nor is mine a mini 4x4):

DSCF2637.jpg

mrloaf

RMS Regular
Drives
Swedes
filled it with diesel..£66 for 56 litres odd.. which reminds me, how can i fit 56 litres of diesel into a 55 litre tank in a tdi golf which was 40 miles into the reserve tank? thats pretty good going..

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
rang about getting it back lol
new rings for wheels
polishing the rest of the wheels
sorting lights out also

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Jump started it. Filled it full of petrol. Drove to Portavogie, drove from Portavogie to Belfast then home.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
got the timing belt, water pump and plugs done along wi filter and oil.... also got the exhaust seen to wi the back box and heat shield secured... then filled it wi a fresh tank of lpg gas :laughing:

all good, tomoro cud well see a wash!!

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
i got a blow job in mine this afternoon !! from some bird thumbing a lift in linenhall street , all was well til she asked me for money:p

on a non make believe note i drove it to work trying to figure out what the rattle was in my dash - then the whole way home only to realise a bottle of tyre foam in the glove box ffs , i mean who the **** puts it in there , sure as **** wasnt me ....then i gave it its daily wash

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
i got a blow job in mine this afternoon !! from some bird thumbing a lift in linenhall street , all was well til she asked me for money:p

if your cheque bounces you'l get done for rape :p

today i replace most of the left hand suspension due to a bad kurbing, also gave it a wash and took the vts rims off for a full refurb... cant wait :laughing:

Steven

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing exciting
Took it to a dealer and agree'd a deal for a Mazda5 TS2....hopefully get it in a week :grinning:

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Found and removed what once were boiled sweets from the glovebox. Hadn't opened glovebox in months and was unpleasantly surprised...