What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Breaking the rules as not all today, but been a long week broken up with work and trip away.
Got the new daily last friday, has a few small issues which shouldnt be too difficult to sort. So far,
1. Inner door handle replaced
2. Rear door lock replaced
3. Brake pad warning light on dash sorted
4. Interior deep cleaned
5. Exterior wash
6. Wheels changed
7. New front wipers fitted
8. Net optics interior bits fitted.
Awaiting a new gear gaitor to arrive and that should be the cosmetics sorted. Then eventually overhaul the suspension components as they look a bit tired. Great condition for a 16 year old car.
64338E4D-A20E-495A-9E70-0D8EC1307255.jpeg
C7291D28-85D8-4A83-8B97-CDD78955F1D3.jpeg
5B7A8E65-19F6-4A5D-8E81-5B06D73C3B9E.jpeg
16974872-D5EB-4877-8A68-09F21BC1579C.jpeg

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Breaking the rules as not all today, but been a long week broken up with work and trip away.
Got the new daily last friday, has a few small issues which shouldnt be too difficult to sort. So far,
4. Interior deep cleaned
5. Exterior wash
6. Wheels changed
Awaiting a new gear gaitor to arrive and that should be the cosmetics sorted. Then eventually overhaul the suspension components as they look a bit tired. Great condition for a 16 year old car.
View attachment 225398 View attachment 225399 View attachment 225400 View attachment 225401
Lovely(y)

RevT

RMS Regular
4. Interior deep cleaned
5. Exterior wash
6. Wheels changed
View attachment 225398 View attachment 225399 View attachment 225400 View attachment 225401

If I’d have known you were after net optics interior set I could have gave you the full thing. Pretty sure I still have them in a box somewhere as I didn’t fit them after buying. 8o| Looks a smart wee daily.

Gemma

RMS Regular
@redanni I would always head to Newcastle over the port. Just prefer it.
If you are in Newcastle, go into the wee cafe right up at the end of the promenade beside the last amusements, it's in between two ice cream shops.
Base company...
Their servings sizes are massive and it's alot cheaper than the likes of mauds and far nicer!

RevT

RMS Regular
Washed ‘her’ two cars. More than likely going to be holding on to the 3 series for another while instead as insurance for the X5 is extortionate for her. Can’t wait to get the winter wheels back off it though in next couple of weeks and get the M359’s on it.

97D3D16A-4E20-40B0-AF23-18A06EC9B5F2.jpeg

5D43D68C-2ED8-4C20-9608-30B540DA9EFE.jpeg

Last edited:

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
If you are in Newcastle, go into the wee cafe right up at the end of the promenade beside the last amusements, it's in between two ice cream shops.
Base company...
Their servings sizes are massive and it's alot cheaper than the likes of mauds and far nicer!
Yes been there before, good spot(y)
Went to The Galley for lunch then Nikkis kitchen as she wanted wine:rolleyes:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Base company...

^o)

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
4. Interior deep cleaned
5. Exterior wash
6. Wheels changed

A lot of love for this. Let me know when your selling! I know you’ve just got it!