What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

61_Vert

RMS Regular
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
new skirts and splitter, front lip, door escutcheons fitted.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Found out today that you can no longer place an order for any GTD golf from 4th April due to the emissions scandal. That’s why they are looking them so the new ones with the virtual cockpits could be the last GTD to grace the roads.
Funny i was looking this week myself and noticed they can't be ordered.
Looks like I may have to get a TCR instead 😊

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That’s not good! My last car was a GTD golf, loved it! One of the best cars I have ever had! So much for 10 or so years ago buy diesel! Between the EU and the government they are killing them!

It’s actually sad as they are a cracking car, apparently people who have had theirs a few years are going in to buy a new one only to be told they are no more. It is to do with the whole emissions scandal from last year. They might bring the design out only in a smaller engine but for the minute VW have no plans for a new one.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
👍🏻
No more car buying here for me. Lol
Was chatting to your wife other day in school, did you try Charles hursts as think @NickR85 and @Lyons sold their cars for decent price and quickly.
Yeah we used Hursts for the scirocco. They gave almost 1k more than we were being offered for a trade in. Only took about 20 minutes and the money was in the account a few hours later.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Tidy that, I still really like this shape leon and wouldn't say no to a cupra. Any plans to change wheels?

Cheers buddy. Funny as soon as I stuck the exhaust and diffuser on the wheels looked too tame to me too.
Maybe darker? Who knows. Ill see when funds allow lol.

Ps always really liked your leon! That was part of the reason I took a notion for one 😎

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cheers buddy. Funny as soon as I stuck the exhaust and diffuser on the wheels looked too tame to me too.
Maybe darker? Who knows. Ill see when funds allow lol.

Ps always really liked your leon! That was part of the reason I took a notion for one 😎

That was a clean low mileage car, sold for that Subaru itch though 🙈

CHs I had on mine which looked decent, I do love then wheels though.

Hard to choose really.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
40k mile Major service for the Golf today+o(
All complete now and thankfully nothing else needed looked at.
They did say our brakes are only 50% worn, after 40k miles we clearly aren't driving it hard enough:joy:

Good bit of customer service, got £40 off for not being ready when they said it would, which TBH was no bother for us(y)

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Got right in to the wheels today then the body work. Pretty sure someone swung their door into my passenger side as there's a few marks there now that weren't there a while ago. Cleaned it then when it was dry crap from trees kept falling onto it 😤

Used a bit of ultra gloss through the foam Lance then hybrid and it's slippery smooth 😮
20190412_155242.jpg
20190412_155353.jpg

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I dont think theres anything wrong with them in the flesh, with exception of the sticker/pattern along the side. I was inside a nice red one w/ panoramic roof and thought it looked good.
Where are these cars at?
I want to see one