What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Put it to bed after a good run out on the Antrim plateau. I won't see her again for about 2 months due to new work location. :worried:
20190412_210316.jpg
20190412_210829.jpg

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
@redanni it’s like a yearly task! Will need to do mine again over the next few weeks.
Yea your right there, I don't mind as it's very satisfying when done

Decided to give the rear disc guards a freshen up as the rust on them annoys me no end, really should of done that first but I forgot until I was putting wheel back in and it looked awful.
Not perfect but certainly better than what it was
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
fitted new rear shoes and a brake cylinder to the mighty Swift, braking like a champion now! just need to get someone to help me bleed the brakes properly as the cylinder was burst so the fluid was pissing out of it.

also trial fitted the MR2's standard wheels on it.....do not like but it was worth a try.

20190413_185411(0).jpg
20190413_185428.jpg

now just to service it and give in a clean tomorrow and it's ready for the road!

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Give the Passat a good clean inside and out mostly anachem products then some Poorboy's black hole and some c2v3. It also got 4 pirelli's a few weeks ago. Car is serving me well until I get back into something good once new house it built :grinning:
IMG_20190414_123148.jpg
IMG_20190414_123138.jpg

dartagnan

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi Q7
It's the bits that are left over when I've put it back together that I'll be worried about lol.
We must be related :joy: That's why my wife calls my DIY as destroy itself yourself. Needless to say I am not allowed anywhere near electricity, plumbing or any other product that requires physical tools. :worried:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Fitted a new alternator, new thermostat and replaced the coolant on the mk4 Golf. One more issue to resolve and hopefully that is it.

Been never ending with this car since I bought it. Not so cheap after all. Amongst the smaller jobs, it has had inner door handle replaced, new door lock, new alternator, new aux tensioner, new aux belt, arb bushes, track rod ends, driveshaft, lower arms, and thermostat.
B7475374-3DEE-407D-8623-CE9D7D16289D.jpeg

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
Fitted a new alternator, new thermostat and replaced the coolant on the mk4 Golf. One more issue to resolve and hopefully that is it.

Been never ending with this car since I bought it. Not so cheap after all. Amongst the smaller jobs, it has had inner door handle replaced, new door lock, new alternator, new aux tensioner, new aux belt, arb bushes, track rod ends, driveshaft, lower arms, and thermostat.
View attachment 232035
Reading things like this worries me when looking a cheap runaround! Worse still when I'm after something decently quick too

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs

View attachment 232035

Time to sell up Colin. I’ll do you a favour and take it off you sure