What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The front grill has been annoying me for weeks and after watching auto finesse instastory on the Clio Williams they did and how well there trim revive came up, I decided to give it a go:

2DD5750B-347B-4A45-B2F4-A5F703B02461.jpeg

D7671E72-5BCF-4378-A263-C26051BCD417.jpeg

1646B0CB-FC8F-49BE-BAE3-EC3EF3C326CD.jpeg

Big thanks to @Davey@Procar for sorting me out with the appliances. Worked and came up a treat

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
The front grill has been annoying me for weeks and after watching auto finesse instastory on the Clio Williams they did and how well there trim revive came up, I decided to give it a go:

View attachment 242117

View attachment 242118

View attachment 242119

Big thanks to @Davey@Procar for sorting me out with the appliances. Worked and came up a treat
Great work, and love the attention to detail. I assume you highly rate AF Instastory then? Never tried any of the AF products.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@SPIKE_ yeah I’ve been using their products for years but now since they’ve gone down the Halfords route, I’ve started using them less and less.

However, I do follow them on insta and saw what Revive did to the Clio trim so had to give it a go.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
New droplink and new track rod end should get the 330d through another mot.
Rung the head of the wee Allen bolt holding the wheel speed sensor in.
That meant it was off with the hub and weld a nut over the old remaining bit of bolt.
Worked a treat and came out nicely. Bit of heat always works!
20190708_110900.jpg

Gemma

RMS Regular
MOT Thursday night. Passed with flying colours... Guy in lane 3 spotted that my centre caps stayed the right way up as lane 4 guy drove it to the ramp then called lane 2 guy over and stood at my passenger side front spinning it around lol
Slow day at Lisburn haha
IMG_20190711_175232.jpg

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
MoT'd the Accord and started getting my papers together to get my reg transferred off before I start looking at changing it

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I thought they only did wheels , what all did u get ? Handbrake and armrest? Their work is class.

They done the wheel for the first owner. Then when I bought the car I contacted them about the gearstick and handbrake gaiter, handbrake handle cover and armrest. They where happy to quote and do the work on everything but the armrest but after some persistence they agreed to retrim it too.