What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Picked the wheels up from Cobra Customs and he fitted the PS4's at the same time.

20190720_145449.jpg

20190720_131001.jpg

Last edited:

mpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
RB320
I went and looked at the Impreza that snapped the cambelt last month a few miles into the run in period after the engine rebuild.
It's looking like very minimal damage, just a new timing belt kit required and should be good to go all being well.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S fitted and alignment done as it was way off!

Setting off on the euro road trip this weekend so no doubt need rears again by the time I get back 😂

View attachment 244018
Hope you have a great time mate, hoping to do this next year, like you I’m after something special if I can manage it in time so I’m go look from the new year on!

Start a thread on the trip if you have time while your on it, would love to follow!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Hope you have a great time mate, hoping to do this next year, like you I’m after something special if I can manage it in time so I’m go look from the new year on!

Start a thread on the trip if you have time while your on it, would love to follow!

Aye ill maybe stick a thread up for anyone interested and stick down costs and good things to know. Be a good way of keeping a diary for myself also.

Would have loved to have shifted the C63 and got something a bit more special for the trip, but I'm not complaining and I'm sure it'll be grand. Maybe get something different later in the year though.

Saying that, the euro trips are class no matter what car you're in, the mountain passes are just out of this world spectacular and would be great craic even in a hire car(could then sell it to bill 😂)

SavoFX

RMS Member
Drives
AudiA3
I got the Autoglym Ultra High Definition Shampoo to try. So I washed the car with it today.

When wash and dry the car off, it leaves a nice shiny finish.

Attachments

• 20190722_155425.jpg
    20190722_155425.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190722_155227.jpg
    20190722_155227.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20190722_155248.jpg
    20190722_155248.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 53

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Aye ill maybe stick a thread up for anyone interested and stick down costs and good things to know. Be a good way of keeping a diary for myself also.

Would have loved to have shifted the C63 and got something a bit more special for the trip, but I'm not complaining and I'm sure it'll be grand. Maybe get something different later in the year though.

Saying that, the euro trips are class no matter what car you're in, the mountain passes are just out of this world spectacular and would be great craic even in a hire car(could then sell it to bill 😂)

Diary is a great idea....

Then offer to plan and lead a drive next summer....
(Just an idea)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Diary is a great idea....

Then offer to plan and lead a drive next summer....
(Just an idea)

Haha, as much as I'd love to do that, I'm not sure I'd have the time in between work and stuff.

It's as simple as booking the boat/tunnel to Europe, then use route planner to work out 7hr(ish) days and see where is good to stop that night. Then booking.com or Airbnb to find somewhere to live. Or for even more fun, just wing it and drive, only booking somewhere to stay that afternoon lol. We done that in Italy a couple of years ago and it worked well!

RMS euro drive would be good craic though 👍🏻

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
It's mini graphite.
I haven't put them on yet as Ive ordered some Gyeon Q2 ceramic for them!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Been mincing around in this these last few days, brilliant fun and not too much abuse thrown at me.

Was in audi today for brake service and once over(£65,can't complain at that) so got them to wash it with their finest detailing cloths while it was in there. Hasn't been detailed since we got it so zero fecks given

20190725_153033.jpg