What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Got the winters on the focus today (the 16" 5 spoke alloys) also got any rust in the rear arches treated and waxoyled for another winter. Seems to be keeping the tin worm at bay thankfully.

Cheers

Cooks
IMG_20211003_110303.jpg
IMG_20211128_182027.jpg

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Not my car, but a friend's. It's a 4 series, and was damaged yesterday in the car park at Tesco, Banbridge.

Anyway, I said I'd see if I could polish any of the damage out, and he could then decide if it needed to be painted.

What we started with.

Screenshot_20211128_171557.jpg

And how we finished.

IMG_20211128_114603.jpg

He was very pleased, as was I.

Cheers.

Cooks

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I love doing that - done several cars lately with car park scuffs, they are never perfect but def takes the edge off and to the majority it looks great!

Good work

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I love doing that - done several cars lately with car park scuffs, they are never perfect but def takes the edge off and to the majority it looks great!

Good work
Cheers mate. It's always worth trying, as it was more than likely going to need to be painted anyway.

👍

weestevie

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 avant
Full MOT done 30mins ago on the MK5 GTi. Saled through 🤘🏻

Advert will be up next week hopefully! It’s going to be 3 pages long with the parts that have been replaced! 😂

Also sold the Civic on Sunday to first viewer who was buzzing to get it!
I’m gutted I’m not in a position to be buying it back from you!!

Good luck with the sale mate!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I’m gutted I’m not in a position to be buying it back from you!!

Good luck with the sale mate!
It’s a completely brilliant car bud. I’ve put more than what I paid you for it back into it making it perfect. I can take a deposit and hold it to April 🤣🤣

Thanks bud appreciate message 👍🏻