What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Should have gone to strabane via dungiven feeny park donemana through the Sperrins. It’s a straighter line than via derry it’s the way I go and decent roads.
Tbh once I filled with fuel in limivady I just wanted to get home and know coast way better. Took a back road outa strabane to castlederg to
Best some traffic and then straight run home.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Sold it 😩
EC40F7E8-7536-44A2-8225-7010D82859D8.jpeg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
First time ever going to a MOT Centre other than Cookstown yesterday. The only place I could get a short notice was Balmoral and with being a Sunday, it took them a total of 11mins to MOT the Signum. Either it was fabulous, or they couldn't be arsed.

Regardless, it passed thankfully and with no advisories. I'd never driven it any real distance and it's pretty comfortable, perfect for the Mrs going to the City everyday.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
lol I covered less on saturday coming from Leeds!
😂

Were you still in the dog house with the missus when you got home? Wonder drive!

Don’t have one to worry about, and also driving on my own meant I could have bit more fun at times. Got the section section between carnlough and glenariff completely free from traffic and was unreal, coast road be class in the middle of the night.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Today I changed the sidelight bulbs to nice white led 501’s to match the headlight in the zed. Had to take both front wheels off, splash guards etc just to access them.

Then the exciting bit, dropped it off to @big_pete at PMG for correction and gtechniq coating.

Had the car over 5yrs now and I’ve been very careful with the paint and washing etc, done my own basic corrections etc but felt it time to treat it to a professional.

I am literally so excited to get it back

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Swapped the Mrs plugs after realising it's had several yearly services but I couldn't spy any plug changes 😳😬

Not the worst but no doubt it'll run a bit better now
20220126_174159.jpg

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Ouch! Might sound silly, but when I kerb a wheel I'm happier if I've done a proper job of it like that instead of a just wee nick - makes me feel better when it comes to refurb time that the whole wheel needed done as opposed to just a wee bit of it. Some sort of man maths / justification at work there maybe!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Where as my wife does multiple small hits so when she's done the 360, it can then go for refurb!

• Haha
Reactions: RWL

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP