What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
4 x New 255/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres.

Gotta love the new tyre feel. Straight back for some tyre shine

B37146A8-0AFB-4749-8231-DF202E83BFD9.jpeg

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Rare morning off with no kiddies, usually I would spend the time cleaning the car, but it was already clean with the weather being so dry this week, so deciding to fire £35 fuel into it and head off a drive. Ended up at Spelga and into Silent Valley. Just over 100 miles in today. Was great just driving for the craic again.

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Have you seen those taboo ones in the filling stations, bloody £2.50 each, bargin at 3 for £6! Lol, I’ll confess I’ve got 3 a couple of times! They are really nice too but a bit expensive!

They're well marketed, but I don't rate them at all, especially for the price of them.

In Dublin I'd go for rolling donut or off beat, Belfast I had some yesterday from OH! Donuts which were very good, and £2 each in a box of 6.

If you think taboo are nice you should definitely try some of the nicer brands to see just how different they are 🤤

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Guilt trip donuts in Orangefield are very good. Never really understood the fascination with Krispy Kreme.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
They're well marketed, but I don't rate them at all, especially for the price of them.

In Dublin I'd go for rolling donut or off beat, Belfast I had some yesterday from OH! Donuts which were very good, and £2 each in a box of 6.

If you think taboo are nice you should definitely try some of the nicer brands to see just how different they are 🤤
Cheers rick, I’ll give them a try, is OH a brand found somewhere or a shop?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Cheers rick, I’ll give them a try, is OH a brand found somewhere or a shop?

This slipped under the radar 🙈 sorry bud

Think it's just a random shop, it's around the corner from Thompson's garage next to city hall, one of my mates told me about them, the plain vanilla glaze are hard to beat.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Sad face, have you not been trying to sell for donkeys?

Lol, yeah I have but didn't think I'd miss it as much as I do....driving her boring standard slow Focus is killing me.

Dying to get something else now but I have to be sensible for a year before I can buy a toy again lol

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
This slipped under the radar 🙈 sorry bud

Think it's just a random shop, it's around the corner from Thompson's garage next to city hall, one of my mates told me about them, the plain vanilla glaze are hard to beat.

Likewise, didn’t realise you had replied until now! Thanks for that, I’ll have to have a neb!