What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Gave it a bath and rub down then enjoyed a beer.
9F6A5613-77F2-4A55-9CD4-E1B68A7BB10E.jpeg
79BF1D03-F7EF-4AA2-9D48-F74B71E6BE2E.jpeg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I hit a spill of diesel on the M2. Google Maps

Spun off the motorway through the grass on the left across the slip lane spun again before coming of an abrupt stop. Car is almost certainly totaled both seat airbags deployed, the door is pushed so far in you can hardly get to the ignition key.

Sorry to hear/see that.

Hopefully no injuries?

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Car keep unlocking after using both touch lock and fob and then alarm going off.
Traced to passenger door manual lock, likely due to cable not being properly seated as door card has been on and off 10 during audio install. Sure enough little ball wasn't seating right and jamming, clicked back in and locking perfectly.

But alarm still going off ffs

First hit on google says bonnet switch on owners forum.
Sure enough the bonnet switch / bracket is light enough a good blow on it could flex it.
IMG_20190603_201040-1600x1200.jpg

But seemed fine and convinced myself it wasn't flimsy it was weight saving. 😂

Then spotted the little cup on bonnet was out of position and hanging on by last bit of sticky pad. Reattached with number plate sticky pad and all sweet again.
IMG_20190603_201055-1200x1600.jpg

Common problem apparently for any other GT86 peeps

56oval

RMS Regular
Picked up a cheap project for me and the daughter to do together.

It might look like sh!t but i was pleasantly surprised. All the welding has been done and it comes with boxes upon boxes of brand new parts.

I'm 400 miles in and knackered mind. Just landed at a mates in Essex for a few days. Nice to see some sunshine too 😂

20190606_083819.jpg

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I hit a spill of diesel on the M2. Google Maps

Spun off the motorway through the grass on the left across the slip lane spun again before coming of an abrupt stop. Car is almost certainly totaled both seat airbags deployed, the door is pushed so far in you can hardly get to the ignition key.

I passed this on Sunday, I thought it was your car judging by the wheels, sorry to see but glad no one was hurt, that is the main thing! (y)