What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

brendy

RMS Regular
I thought the S4 took a carbon activated pollen filter like below. Part no: 8K0 819 439 B

View attachment 302674

The reverse LED error can be coded out of car with VCDS as I did it to old car as most of the LED reverse bulbs bring errors, even know listed as error free. 5mins job. If your ever down near me I could do it for you. Satisfying getting the wee jobs done yourself.
Yea, as soon as I opened the box I saw the new one wasn't the same consistency, the replacement def hasn't got as thick a gauge material nor has the gray charcoal texture, I intend to replace replace fairly often so if this plain one doesn't work I'll make sure the next one is the same spec as factory. There was a few bits of leaves the size of a blade of grass but not heavily contaminated.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Fitted new rear wiper
51648357-3B66-4953-8972-A3DB18716994.jpeg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Well technically it was yesterday but our internet was done so couldn’t upload pictures. But Saturday a washed and detarred it again after only doing it last week and decided to put it in the shed and dry it. On Sunday I then give it a couple coats of wax and Hydraclema on the glass to make it feel slick again and bead water like a champ.

47AE3B28-2E8B-4858-8835-C688BAF30141.jpeg

88F15A29-4979-45AE-9E57-32749B047DAE.jpeg

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Very nice Ruairi, though I think it would be a lot nicer with shiny silver wheels?

Cheers bud. Am sure you’ll spot it someday at work.
It came with these wheels and colour as black edition I actually like them. Seen one with silver and it doesn’t blend with the black trim as much. Have the 19” Rotors with Conti winter tyres from the A4 that where refurbed so might just put them on for winter

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Beautiful pal 😊 love thr colour scheme. The only thing that as Sh!t about black wheels is trying to keep the tyres clean, otherwise they just look brown against the rim

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Beautiful pal 😊 love thr colour scheme. The only thing that as Sh!t about black wheels is trying to keep the tyres clean, otherwise they just look brown against the rim
Cheers bud. These wheels are coated too and gloss. I ain’t usually into black wheels but they are easy kept clean with the hose. Only thing about q3 is the arches are massive inside and you can see every bit of dirt, grass and muck inside. Was worse before I lowered it as you could’ve climbed into the arch lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol they look brave and tight. Spacers on? Worst case whatever rubs will rub off

Lol, that’s alright as long as there’s not half an inch to rub off! Worst case I can just keep it up on Allroad height 🤔. No spacers.