To many cars
Went to drive the a4 for the 1st time and wouldn move
2A47C6C7-04CD-470B-8E44-19A85091A545.jpeg

prop needed next 😭

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Had a very bad shake in the steering wheel of the e60 when braking.
Assumed warped disc but decided to remove the disc and pads for a look on Saturday.
Serious amount of "build up" on the disc so proceeded to hammer all that loose hard ***** that gathers over time off the disc and it has certainly calmed the shaking down.
Result! As a set of front discs and pads are likely north of £200 parts only.

Discovered that my e60 has twin piston calipers as standard also. Big *******s of things!

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Had this wee car for nearly 10 years and has never missed a beat. Electronic Power steering pump went on it in February and could not get the correct part due to companies not wanting to ship to NI. 4 months later it’s back. New set of tyres ordered from @RubberLover being fitted on Saturday with alignment. Then need to get a blow out on the exhaust sorted. That will be me for the next 10 years.
8DD2268E-B16B-4DB9-934A-2C5E7BABDEC4.jpeg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That’s the washing position but you wouldn’t know that as you never wash your car as you get the immigrants to do it for you.

That is not the washing position though. That's the I've left the wipers on and switched the ignition off but have no self respect position.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Had this wee car for nearly 10 years and has never missed a beat. Electronic Power steering pump went on it in February and could not get the correct part due to companies not wanting to ship to NI. 4 months later it’s back. New set of tyres ordered from @RubberLover being fitted on Saturday with alignment. Then need to get a blow out on the exhaust sorted. That will be me for the next 10 years.View attachment 322316
Hard to believe the age of that wee car. Still the new shape to me lol

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
Some DIY van upholstery, cheaper to buy a new set of covers from a t6 thank repair my Manley T5 ones. 15 years of butt sweat gone in a day
IMG-20210511-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20210511-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20210511-WA0022.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG-20210511-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20210511-WA0024.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 27

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
That is not the washing position though. That's the I've left the wipers on and switched the ignition off but have no self respect position.
On Vags if you have keys in ignition but car not turned on and hit the stalk down one it puts them into wash/ replacement position as they can’t be changed when down full as hit the bonnet.

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
On Vags if you have keys in ignition but car not turned on and hit the stalk down one it puts them into wash/ replacement position as they can’t be changed when down full as hit the bonnet.

Ahhhh, I did not know that. On the TT I just haul them up the screen manually using the force of a mountain yak, then lift them off into wash position 😬