What did you do to your motorcycle today?

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
filtering stops this lol! i shoulda took mine to work but i thought it was due to rain.... dont mind getting soaked on the way home from work just not the way in

Indeed fella, my friend made his own one and said to get this and he would test it anyways
Still have the fear filtering with 8am mum's driving whilst putting makeup on drinking coffee and trying to quell the children smearing their morning mars bar over the windows

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Making noise does nothing and to be fair, it's just as ignorant as the ones who ride about with high beams on when filtering.

isnt that an american thing?
youd probably think my headlight is on high beam on my bike but its LED

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
I have to say i disagree with your post re high beams ... For me personally high beams when filtering has prevented a number of potentials for me when filtering on the motorway network.
it may appear to be ignorant but when commuting its best to make use of what little resources you have in order to be seen and heard IMHO
noise is also useful ...
Making noise does nothing and to be fair, it's just as ignorant as the ones who ride about with high beams on when filtering.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Loud pipes save lives. I had a boy follow me into a shop one afternoon to say that he didn't see me because one of my headlights was out, but he heard me and it made him look twice. The R6 constantly has one light on dipped beam, the second headlight only comes on with full beam

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
You can fix that (y) Im looking a way to jump the Tracers LED lights ;)

Looked into it briefly, but looks to be a bit of a job. The bit circled is just a blanking plate. Would need to buy a projector lense and holder
20181212_131401.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The old GSXR almost back together again after lying for 16 months in pieces. Rode it up and down the drive and all is good. Just need to figure out why indicators aren't working, then MOT and move it on.
Actually looking forward to riding it again to the MOT centre!

20181212_140826.jpg