What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Got my heat grips fitted first time doing something like that and probably not perfect but then again who’s are

Also the missus passed the first part of her bike test so used this as an excuse to buy another to pro and it worked

Said I got one for you encase you want to use it

Oh and went out on a cold lap on Sunday now the bikes stinking but might use it Wednesday onwards travelling to and from work that Xmas traffic is bugging me

Attachments

• 6BECD4E9-48B3-4498-8EA9-B5EFF5D04F32.jpeg
    6BECD4E9-48B3-4498-8EA9-B5EFF5D04F32.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 66
  • CF59BC94-FB4D-4D27-A3AE-A0BE8BDD48D8.jpeg
    CF59BC94-FB4D-4D27-A3AE-A0BE8BDD48D8.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 78
  • CB0E15AC-92A2-4A71-9BA6-B2EE4F5DF6A8.jpeg
    CB0E15AC-92A2-4A71-9BA6-B2EE4F5DF6A8.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 67

Lee

RMS Regular
Got my heat grips fitted first time doing something like that and probably not perfect but then again who’s are

Also the missus passed the first part of her bike test so used this as an excuse to buy another to pro and it worked

Said I got one for you encase you want to use it

Oh and went out on a cold lap on Sunday now the bikes stinking but might use it Wednesday onwards travelling to and from work that Xmas traffic is bugging me

You'll not look back now with the heated grips! I found it just takes a wee bit of time to leave the wiring tidy and hidden. They are a must have, especially if you have the heart to go out in that weather lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Every bike should have them IMO. MSX. Hornet have them. I did have a set on the Blade, but they are the ones on the MSX as the Blade hasn't turned a wheel in years.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
You'll not look back now with the heated grips! I found it just takes a wee bit of time to leave the wiring tidy and hidden. They are a must have, especially if you have the heart to go out in that weather lol
I had mine on going to NW200 this year :laughing:. Many wet days they were on to just take the chill off

My other must have is a helmet with sun visor

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R

It’s just chilly when you’ve your gear in it’s all good :grinning:

Was days in the summer the coast road was chilly lol

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Dear oh dear , no balls arsehole , sneaking that in your letterbox .
I really do wish it was in my letterbox, I would have it framed and mounted to the porch...

It's technically wrong though, I have 2 noisy bikes :joy:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
ITV4 have a series of specials on covering Triumph Norton and Ducati so far

The Motorbike Show - Specials

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
ITV4 have a series of specials on covering Triumph Norton and Ducati so far

The Motorbike Show - Specials
Well recommended. They were on three nights in a row last week. Nice to have some new bike stuff to watch this time of year.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Blow drying the bike is a novelty that may not wear off :joy: It was stinking and I was only out an hr

Obviously I washed it first :p

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Yamaha can Foxtrot Oscar for making what should be a routine job about the same difficulty as brain surgery. It's back together with no bolts left over though :joy:

DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG

Last edited:

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
might wash the cars and give the bike a wash too and stick some coating on it as the salts here and wont be back out until after a heavy rain fall as washed it away

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I clean my spark plugs a lot less than you clean your trunks from having spills or close calls

:kissing_heart:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Banter and buttplugs aside for a minute :neutral:

20c454b0821569c84958929f69039cfd.jpg

Here's to hoping that 2019 is as good if not better than 2018, same banter and a few more organised runs after the worst of the salting . :cool: Yet also a poigant reminder that what we do can be dangerous, there's an empty seat at these fellas tables..

james-cowton.jpg
WILLIAM-DUNLOP-TEAM-LAUNCH-0221-817.jpg
Adam-Lyon-707266.jpg
NEC_0303-817.jpg

All the best and a safe 2019 (b)(b)