What did you do to your motorcycle today?

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
today i opened a big box of moriwaki Ti piping..

3CXiDdX.jpg

mnf3RPb.jpg

only took 14 months to find.......

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
They're a great looking thing on the road for all I saw of it :p

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
put petrol in mine today from a jerry can and started it up for a while - my off road was cancelled for tomorrow due to the weather - isnt abit of snow in mallusk at all! roll on next thursday - thrid time lucky - snow better f**k off

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
put petrol in mine today from a jerry can and started it up for a while - my off road was cancelled for tomorrow due to the weather - isnt abit of snow in mallusk at all! roll on next thursday - thrid time lucky - snow better f**k off
That would be doing my head in... Does no harm to experience the conditions, generally.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Early birthday pressie for upcoming tourings. Looks handy enough to fit so it may become my commuting mule. Comes with a lovely fluoro yellow condom for wet days and a shoulder strap for the "man bag" hipster look :joy:

qbag_tail_bag-4_black_amended.jpg

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Gave mine a clean and a polish at the weekend - put shorter levelers on it but that was after i cleaned it lol!

Attachments

• file1-1.jpeg
    file1-1.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 86
  • file-33.jpeg
    file-33.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 94

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
They're a nice colour when they're stripped beside the bike. But they don't seem to tie in well with it when they're on it. Lovely bike though

Yea exactly my thoughts just hope I’m making the right decision only time will tell.

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
Already my favourite sound of any bike on the road. It must sound absolutely epic with that exhaust.

Yea I love the sound of the V4 you’ll definitely hear me before you see me lol

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Cracking day for it(TF for inner sun visor), forecast looks to pick up next week :grinning:

warren

RMS Photographer
Happy days! Might even take it into work then :laughing:

I'm still in shock about how quick it is. Ive owned the bike almost 4 years now, and every time I get on it having not ridden it for a while I'm just in awe. Its literally like having infinity horsepower on the road. Pulled out of the petrol station onto the carriageway today, just let it smoothly sail unto 70mph in 2nd like its not even trying, then just click it up into 6th and cruise up the road.

No one needs a thou superbike but I feel its important you try one at some stage :laughing: Theres just nothing like it.

42966D5C-DD18-41FF-B00A-B88D1305B8D3.jpeg

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Ah I’m itching to get home and ride this BMW ffs! Less than 2 weeks to go til I’m home!

Have bought a few bits for the bike an all so it’ll be coming into the house to get them fitted and a coat of wax before I hit the road(hopefully not literally this time:p)