What did you do to your motorcycle today?

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well went out this evening to pop my calipers on thinking all i need is to run up spacers.. another ten min job gona turn into a mare, spacers need made,fair enough but the discs are real tight for space width wise and the bolts dont fit,,,, jesus lord give me a break with this bike PLEASE..

NotKG

Banned

far end of the glenshane off the hill towards Londonderry , there was a water track across the road, sunny day,:sun: me on blackbird and mates on gixer thou and a busa up my chuff , not letting off anywhere:monkey:, i was first to hit the water, tilted over too, and both wheels wiggled.
well! the next wee village ya come into has toilets as ya come in. they were handy. i came out the door to coats off and leathers coming off the 2 behind me,
we all had a moment.
wouldnt have been a nice day if id have crashed, shat my pants, or both. :cold_sweat::poop:

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I think ice on the edge of a puddle/pothole pulled me in, the front didn't budge at all which is strange

I've put that bike through a lot of standing water, it's never behaved like that

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Over the weekend - got back from being out and about on Saturday to coolant pissing out the rad cap. Temp gauge was fine so reseated the cap and it was better, but still letting steam out. Onto David Silver Spares and ordered a new cap, oil filters and removal tool, then onto Amazon for a Puig fly screen. Also need to look into new rear indicators as the stalk on one is broken and had been bodged with cable ties.

Bike desperately needs a clean, it is absolutely stinking!!

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Got some promo stuff
20190211_182436.jpg
20190211_182503.jpg
IMG-20190211-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190211-WA0001.jpg

Edit. Advert guy messed up. Rosso 2 are not part of the deal. It is supposed to be rosso corsa 2.

Last edited:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Anyone recommend a usb port for the bike? Or will any wee cheap eBay job do? Looking a inconspicuous one that can be mounted out of the way

NotKG

Banned
if you have luggage space, get a lidl engine booster pk,
no wiring, 2 x 2A usbs and a ciggy socket so ya can plug in a bigger one if necessary .bit of velcro to stop it jumping about maybe.
those chinese and weird handlebar usb ports tend to be 0.5- 1.0A and dont charge a lot of modern phones.
handy too if someone needs a jump start too.

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Anyone recommend a usb port for the bike? Or will any wee cheap eBay job do? Looking a inconspicuous one that can be mounted out of the way
I heard the optimate one was good, but I don't have it myself. Check the voltage if you buy a cheap one, just in case.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Sold the GSXR today!

Guy was messaging me flat out when I was away there and was waiting at the house when I arrived back from holiday this morning :joy:

Actually could have sold it a few times over, nice easy sale (y)