What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Just coming into bike season as well!! You going to get something else?

It's up for admittingly strong money, if it sells it sells , and I'll get something a bit more project-ey. This isn't really a bike I tinker at which I think I'd like.

If it doesn't sell I'll be happy to ride away at it over summer.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Service time

20190405_184229.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
That's a beautiful bike if I do say so myself.lol. Didn't spy your triumph there, though I did see @fabiostars Moriwaki. The photos don't do that thing justice, it's a work of art

Lee

RMS Regular
That's a beautiful bike if I do say so myself.lol. Didn't spy your triumph there, though I did see @fabiostars Moriwaki. The photos don't do that thing justice, it's a work of art

Lovely bike, you had her sitting mint. I went up on 4 wheels with a friend who is in the process of doing his lessons/tests. The run from Co. Fermanagh up the M1 isn't that great on a bike anyway, might take her out this evening.

Yes I met @fabiostar , work of art indeed

Snapchat-71371053.jpg

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
Fitted new led indicators abit of a fail as I now need relay or new resistors to stop the fast flash oops

Anyone Know its a 2000 R6

Lee

RMS Regular
Is that the forum in enniskillen? Totally missed that if so...
An RMS westerners meet/run would be good

It is aye. I'd be up for that, you have a bike yourself? I have an incline that we might have a mutual friend but may be well off the mark.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Fermanagh’s a small place! I’ll not ask who on here... No bike at the minute - might buy another coming into the summer!

Reactions: Lee

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Where you going? I'm away on my first big bike trip next month, only to Scotland but a big deal for me lol

Just heading over to Assen for the WSBK then down to the Ring for a few laps, then over to see a mate in Antwerp and home again.

Bit sh1t as I'm going on my own, all the mates seem to have to work for a living lol. I'm sure I'll find somebody to talk to/drink with along the way

Scotland is class though heading back there later this year. If you get the weather there's not much else beats the North West Coast of Scotland

warren

RMS Photographer
@gav525 Make sure to keep the insta stories coming to make the rest of us sad lmao.

That Garage looks like paradise. V8, convertible, superbike, project bike, car lift. Mini fridge and a microwave and you could live in there no problem!

@Polobrat666 That should be amazing too, fingers crossed you get the weather! Should be interesting to see how the Tracer is over that sort of distance!