What did you do to your motorcycle today?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@gav525 Make sure to keep the insta stories coming to make the rest of us sad lmao.

That Garage looks like paradise. V8, convertible, superbike, project bike, car lift. Mini fridge and a microwave and you could live in there no problem!

@Polobrat666 That should be amazing too, fingers crossed you get the weather! Should be interesting to see how the Tracer is over that sort of distance!

Lol, cheers @warren, what you can't see is the damp and mice that come with having an agricultural shed lol. It's getting there slowly though, have the toilet and sink in, but running out of room to build the wee mancave that I want in there. Then it should be ready for living in when she kicks me out 😂

I'll be updating Insta when I can, most probably will be under the influence for most of it though!

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
@gav525 Make sure to keep the insta stories coming to make the rest of us sad lmao.

That Garage looks like paradise. V8, convertible, superbike, project bike, car lift. Mini fridge and a microwave and you could live in there no problem!

@Polobrat666 That should be amazing too, fingers crossed you get the weather! Should be interesting to see how the Tracer is over that sort of distance!
330 day 1
180 day 2
300 day 3 with a boat onto Mull that I can't miss
300 ish day 4 early boat off Mull
150 to boat day 5

Fairly hard on the arse 😂 Forecast looks like jeans weather 👌

DSLR and drone getting packed 😃

Last edited:

warren

RMS Photographer
Id say that will be tough enough! I dont find the seat on my Tracer particularly compfortable for long trips! Will be amazing im sure!

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Id say that will be tough enough! I dont find the seat on my Tracer particularly compfortable for long trips! Will be amazing im sure!
The day I did the big run to Donegal it wasn't my arse that was the problem, it was my wrists... NC500 may well be the prompt to retrofit cruise control 😆

presto

RMS Member
I'm making a flying motorcycle! Gmac down in Larne are sorting me out with some new bt023s.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Guts of 90mi with @mckeown this morning and the same again tonight on IAM run via Ballymena,Armoy,Ballycastle,Glenarm and home. Semi loaded panniers on for the first time made her handle a bit different!

Hands were blue with cold sitting in Ballycastle with a mauds 😂😂

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Made it to the hotel near Assen. Ended up joining on with a crowd from Newcastle that I met on the ferry so went to Arnhem and then up to Assen. Cold enough today, and hailed for 5 mins an all!

Bike parked up til Monday when I head down to the Ring, fully intend on being drunk for the next few days!

20190412_130054.jpg

20190412_152226.jpg
20190412_111616.jpg

AndyG

RMS Regular
There's a run on tomorrow from Dundonald to Newcastle. Some charity thing, anyone on here going?

Last edited:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
You could have pushed my indicator into place before taking a photo:joy: and polished up the headers.lol. That's the mates Hanspree CBR behind mine, full titanium Arrow system on it, it sounds amazing

Reactions: Lee

AC

RMS Regular
Il tag you on Facebook here, few of us meeting up in Ards before hand if you fancy it. Starts around 1pm I think

Great stuff cheers Andy! When are where are you chaps meeting? Hopefully I can make an escape out for a run :grinning:

Lee

RMS Regular
You could have pushed my indicator into place before taking a photo:joy: and polished up the headers.lol. That's the mates Hanspree CBR behind mine, full titanium Arrow system on it, it sounds amazing

Lol never even noticed.. must have been making progress down the road to dislodge the indicator 😆. My own downpipes could do with the same but sure when a bike gets used a lot it will happen. Aye I noticed that CBR, bit of a mad machine!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Lol never even noticed.. must have been making progress down the road to dislodge the indicator 😆. My own downpipes could do with the same but sure when a bike gets used a lot it will happen. Aye I noticed that CBR, bit of a mad machine!

Left the house this morning and within 2 miles the rubber edge blew off my screen and slapped me up the face, my indicator fell out and the mounting bracket broke on my pillion seat cowl. Had to turn and head home, pushed the indicator in and the rubber back on, but had to put my pillion seat on. Stopped in Maghera after the show and bought some gorilla glue, glued the edge on and indicator in as they kept coming off. Also tried to glue the pillion cowl back together, hopefully it holds

Reactions: Lee