What did you do to your motorcycle today?

warren

RMS Photographer
Do motorbikes work in the rain?? :laughing:

Happy days, I'll try my best not to find out if they are waterproof but I like them so far, even seem to be the right size!

Lee

RMS Regular
Do motorbikes work in the rain?? :laughing:

Happy days, I'll try my best not to find out if they are waterproof but I like them so far, even seem to be the right size!

I have a pair of those, they're some job. They've never let water in on me anyway. Toasty too especially with a pair of longjohns!

warren

RMS Photographer
Would be some difference to my current gear, granted its pretty old but if it rains at the minute I get wet. Regardless of how little rain there was lol

Im very much a fair weather rider these days but its nice to know Ill not be totally stuffed if I get caught out in a shower!

warren

RMS Photographer
Jacket arrived. Very pleased, there's no way in hell I'd have ever guessed this gear was as cheap as it is.

I'd lost the inner lining out of all my other gear, no wonder I was cold most of the time! Some hell of a difference.

jusr waiting on the gloves now.

IMG_20190509_095613__01.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Stripped again, to tidy cables up again and put plastics back on... The Tenere switchgear swap has been a success

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

Lee

RMS Regular
I have a pair of those, they're some job. They've never let water in on me anyway. Toasty too especially with a pair of longjohns!

Would be some difference to my current gear, granted its pretty old but if it rains at the minute I get wet. Regardless of how little rain there was lol

Im very much a fair weather rider these days but its nice to know Ill not be totally stuffed if I get caught out in a shower!

Let me just totally take this statement back lol. I've put my Dimex trousers through their paces the last two days in Scotland and they have failed miserably. Soaked to the back of the bag both days

Lee

RMS Regular
Just back from Scotland clocking 940 miles.

The bike is in a sorry looking state! Two days of dodgy weather and then 2 days of brilliant weather to bake in the crud.

Have a few pics but don't know about clogging up this thread, I wonder is there some easy way I can link them in!

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
what a ****ing idiot...

well today i mainly enjoyed riding the bike up the coast before it clogged up with knobs like that above in the Kia
That was me on the pushbike who waved outside Carnlough, big girl looks and sounds 👌 It's not subtle!

Time to avoid much of the coast rd for a few weeks, get all the wannabe Dunlops out of the way after NW