What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
When is the good weather due? :worried:
Fair weather rider? 😂

I bought engine bars for the GS off a gent that rode around the world on an R80GS, covering over 55k miles in 14 months starting in 2003... Worth going to his place for the stories alone, never mind getting a great set of Hepco & Becker bars for humble money...
DC7C3B95-E564-49A5-A18C-0BE3DD6A0E18.jpeg

Now need to get the garage doors finished so I can get the bike back in and get the bars fitted, and another dose of ACF50 applied while it’s in bits 😬

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
my wife insane
oops ..

the black firestorm i bought, well i got a good offer from a friend so its going, not sure thats the right thing to do but its going to a good home and i needed the space.

so 2 hours later i gets a call from another mate!!!! i now own his silver one !!!! im not very good at this making space thing lol

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
Fair weather rider? 😂

I bought engine bars for the GS off a gent that rode around the world on an R80GS, covering over 55k miles in 14 months starting in 2003... Worth going to his place for the stories alone, never mind getting a great set of Hepco & Becker bars for humble money...
View attachment 265049

Now need to get the garage doors finished so I can get the bike back in and get the bars fitted, and another dose of ACF50 applied while it’s in bits 😬
Was he the guy Bangor direction who bought an Enfield in India and rode it home?