What did you do to your motorcycle today?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
This one time at band camp :joy:
It was a repsol one with an iridium double bubble screen to make it extra fast :joy: . It could do almost 70 with a 6ft 17 stone me on it lol.

Edit I had to go back really far to find this lol

Photo-0023-1.jpg

Last edited:

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I bought that after I passed my test. It was really handy for commuting on but I didn't enjoy riding it. I bought a cbr 600 after lol.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
After having all kinds of bikes and all kinds of CC, by far the best fun I have is on the MSX. Letting on to race bigger/faster bikes/cars. I remember lined up against a Ferrari at a set of light, gave the bike a few revs, did a race launch off the lights and the Ferrari went for it. I laughed so hard 🤣🤣

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I'll put the DRZ400 in that category, it was actually yourself who told me Hursts had it in.. Deposit on it within an hour :joy:

Then it was stolen 🤭

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I'll put the DRZ400 in that category, it was actually yourself who told me Hursts had it in.. Deposit on it within an hour :joy:

Then it was stolen 🤭

Here's another funny story. Friend bought a DRZ400 years ago, was filling up at a petrol station. Paid, went out to the bike and started it, while getting his gloves and helmet on, a random fella came over to him and said 'Lovely bike, but it sounds like it off a cylinder' 🤣🤣🤣

Matti_f

RMS Regular
Drives
van,Tucson,TTid
🤣🤣🤣 no indoor plumping in bangor !!

It's a training potty for our youngest, which he refuses to use!!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Tried taking the baffle out quickly before going for a spin with @gav525 didn't go as planned

Removed the slip on to keep it from flying out while riding to be safe

Then got back to work and after a LOT of WD40 and even more swearing she came out
IMG-20200611-WA0009.jpeg
20200611_192107.jpg
20200611_192129.jpg