What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Lee

RMS Regular
Same as myself, have you any photos of it
Do you still have the one you cleaned up?

PXL_20210428_173928114.jpg

I'll stick a thread up on this once I get time to give it a proper clean

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Do you still have the one you cleaned up?

View attachment 321136

I'll stick a thread up on this once I get time to give it a proper clean
That's in some order.HTR!!
Hasn't even been run in, have you any plans for it. The 07 was just a winter project, I was going to hang on to it but I don't need two and there's a bit more work done to the 04.

View attachment 321150

View attachment 321151
Lovely bike.Best of luck with it!
Think I'll sell my Fireblade.Getting to be as common as muck them things!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
Hasn't even been run in, have you any plans for it. The 07 was just a winter project, I was going to hang on to it but I don't need two and there's a bit more work done to the 04.

View attachment 321150

View attachment 321151

Tidy. Don't think I've seen that one of yours. Just the 07. What's done to that one?

Not much planned for it, just the wee clean up and change the oil and filter. Probably lift the tank at some point for a nosey.

Collecting it was my first time riding a sports bike. Felt like the top of my legs were going to cramp when I got on lol and hands were sore a mile down the road. But soon settled in and started to enjoy it. Feels like a nice size and really effortless in the corners.

This was sitting when I was lifting mine. Immaculate.

PXL_20210428_154836750.jpg

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Tidy. Don't think I've seen that one of yours. Just the 07. What's done to that one?

Not much planned for it, just the wee clean up and change the oil and filter. Probably lift the tank at some point for a nosey.

Collecting it was my first time riding a sports bike. Felt like the top of my legs were going to cramp when I got on lol and hands were sore a mile down the road. But soon settled in and started to enjoy it. Feels like a nice size and really effortless in the corners.

This was sitting when I was lifting mine. Immaculate.

View attachment 321165

That's is stunning too, I sold my 2006 with less than 2000 miles, biggest regret yet, it had about £5000 of extras too 😭. The 04 has a quickshifter, k&n filters, exhaust and gearing changed. They are just really fun and raw bikes. Not sure what I would change to.

They are a brilliant size if your a bit taller, I find there's a bit of room to move about. You got a really nice one.

Reactions: Lee

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Collecting it was my first time riding a sports bike. Felt like the top of my legs were going to cramp when I got on lol and hands were sore a mile down the road. But soon settled in and started to enjoy it.
The faster you go, the more the wind takes the weight off your wrists. So speed is the secret.

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
Took our valetors Harley out for a spin at lunch, first time on one! An acquired taste to say the least and I’ll leave it at that 🙈
View attachment 322310
a few years ago i bought a 1200 Harley as it was cheap. coming off a blade to a Harley was some crack, they are a piece of s**t. they go well enough but arriving into corners is a hoot, there is no ground clearance and the brakes are a joke. i only had it 3 weeks, an over-engineered piece of iron, an awful thing.

• Haha
Reactions: KHI

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Well seen owner is a valeter. Cleaning a Harley is another reason not to have one.

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
IMG_20210516_112640.jpg

So moted my bandit 2wks ago as it ran out at Christmas but today took it out for a decent we trip but I did forget to put fuel into it so that was interesting but went from dundonald, Downpatrick, Newcastle then back to comber,ards, portaferry, groomsport,Bangor then back to dundonald longest trip I've ever done on a bike and really enjoyed it

Cheers