What did you do to your motorcycle today?

chrisQ

RMS Regular
What kind of table system is the bike on top of there? Looks a good job
It's a home made job a mate made for me, very sturdy and legs etc fold up which is good for storage. Only thing is you need a ramp or scaffold board to push the bike up onto it. Wish I'd got one years ago to be honest. Think he has another one there with an alloy top on it he'd sell.

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Motd it.

Attachments

• D540ECE1-4BEB-4B5A-9B9F-A93F9B29DAD2.png
    D540ECE1-4BEB-4B5A-9B9F-A93F9B29DAD2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 74

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives
I've been so tempted by one of these. Good to hear you're enjoying it
It’s great, and having the quick-shifter on it makes it bloody hilarious. If you’re ever around Belfast give me a shout and you can take it for a blip to see what you think.

Reactions: ALN

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Trident off the road at the moment. Went in for its first service last Tuesday and they discovered a faulty with the rear brake light. Needs replaced under warranty. Still waiting to hear back from the dealer when I'll get it back. Been piss poor communication from them. Over a week for a new rear light unit. They seemed unsure on the phone last week as to when it might be fixed, and in this weather :worried:

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Trident off the road at the moment. Went in for its first service last Tuesday and they discovered a faulty with the rear brake light. Needs replaced under warranty. Still waiting to hear back from the dealer when I'll get it back. Been piss poor communication from them. Over a week for a new rear light unit. They seemed unsure on the phone last week as to when it might be fixed, and in this weather :worried:

Not McCallens by any chance? Fella i work with similar problems with them.

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
No, I'm over in Manchester, the main Triumph dealer here. Also heard about this fault on owners groups, but those riders got it sorted same day.

Lee

RMS Regular
Sounds like a bit of a joke to be honest, no courtesy bike offered either?

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I don’t know why they are holding onto the bike? I’m in the workshop in VW and it’s a case of if we don’t have the parts and they are available in England, you are given the choice if you want to leave the car overnight with us or come and take it and rebook at a later date. I’d be questioning them.

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
It's a rear brake light fault, so technically illegal to ride with it. They tell me it doesn't work, so the whole unit needs replaced. Fair enough, these things happen. No offer of a courtesy bike (turns out I'm not eligible as I've had my license less than a year), nor did they know what the part was going to arrive even 2 days after the fault was diagnosed. I've had to chase them, not once have they called me to update me. Every vehicle I've ever bought has been blighted by poor customer services.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
It's a rear brake light fault, so technically illegal to ride with it. They tell me it doesn't work, so the whole unit needs replaced. Fair enough, these things happen. No offer of a courtesy bike (turns out I'm not eligible as I've had my license less than a year), nor did they know what the part was going to arrive even 2 days after the fault was diagnosed. I've had to chase them, not once have they called me to update me. Every vehicle I've ever bought has been blighted by poor customer services.
Believe it or not a new demo Street Triple I went out on years ago didn’t have functioning indicators so I was hand signalling the whole test ride 😂
Once again, if the part isn’t in stock or is on backorder good customer service would maybe dictate the option of fitting a whole new brake light unit off a brand new bike in the showroom to let you away? I’ve had to do that on more than one occasion myself.
I think your best bet is to buy another motorbike so you always have one to ride while the other is in for repairs 😏 Man logic lol

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Haha would love a spare/second bike!

Yea, I thought they would have taken a unit off a stock bike. They have quite a few Tridents. Oh, and the bar end mirrors I've been waiting on since November....
A Trident in their showroom has all the bells and whistles fitted to it, including a pair of said bar end mirrors that I've been waiting almost 7 months for.