What did you do to your motorcycle today?

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Obligatory standard cans back on photo for MOT 🙈

IMG_20220829_090647.jpg

Lee

RMS Regular
Why so few miles. 😥

Had a baby. Though to be honest, I could be out a fair bit more than I am. Just happy to leave it sitting more these days. I think if I didn't live down in Fermanagh, I'd have more people to meet up with for a spin and would be out more often.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I find it hard to stay off mine myself. If I haven't been on it that day, and weather is dry after dinner is cleared up, I can't wait to get out, even if its just briefly, of course life gets in the way sometimes.

I only have 6 months at home a year, and some of those are going to be be winter months, so I make the most of it when I can. Only on just about 1300 this year, but I haven't been in the country a lot, so fairly happy with that.

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
I find it hard to stay off mine myself. If I haven't been on it that day, and weather is dry after dinner is cleared up, I can't wait to get out, even if its just briefly, of course life gets in the way sometimes.

I only have 6 months at home a year, and some of those are going to be be winter months, so I make the most of it when I can. Only on just about 1300 this year, but I haven't been in the country a lot, so fairly happy with that.

You're just right. That's what I was like when I first got my test back in 2018. I done 12k in the first two years. Things got a bit busier then just. I wanted to tick the 1000cc sports bike box and it fitted the bill pretty well knowing I wouldn't be out as much. I've got to quite like it.

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Yesterday I put in a new clutch. Today I filled the oil up (giving time for sealent to set) and rode it half way towards work before realising I never out the oil filler back on 🤦‍♂️

Back home, topped up and washed off and all is fine. New clutch feels great too.

IMG_20221002_135152.jpg

IMG_20221003_082446.jpg

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Edit time elapsed, I meant the Oil Filler Cap, not the oil Filter or anything :joy: Even a Honda couldn't be expected to survive that