What did you do to your motorcycle today?

Dave..

RMS Regular
Bought this today, I will tidy it up and sell it.
Make a great cafe racer for someone.

C13FCDCD-42A4-474B-8EDA-D1AC1FCE37CA.jpeg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
You heading to Aspen with Harry?.....
Lol took me a second to get that quote! I'd get to Aspen a tad quicker on this I think! Bounced the limiter in top showing 82 with stock gearing last Saturday, engine and management are far from standard with more parts en route from Japan!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Lol took me a second to get that quote! I'd get to Aspen a tad quicker on this I think! Bounced the limiter in top showing 82 with stock gearing last Saturday, engine and management are far from standard with more parts en route from Japan!

They look like great craic, I'm sure it gets lots of attention

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

I absolutely love these and will buy one soon. The mate has one with a full yoshimura system and it actually sounds decent!
There's a load of them with wee bikes that would head to Newcastle and the likes, says its great craic heading down into Castlewellan 4 abreast fully lit at 60mph 😂

What all have you done to yours? Any good websites for me to browse parts on? Been on Ben's Bikes a few times

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Been testing the Richa Typhoon oversuit this morning, pleased to say I am still perfectly dry after 140mi of varying levels of rain 😀

Im glad it works, I've stonewash jeans on. #nopisspants

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
No rain in this part of Scotland thankfully View attachment 232796
Lochinver - Armadale wet, got boat to Mallaig and rode towards Locharron and onto Mull in near glorious sunshine.

Pushed on TF this morn and made earlier boat, 5mins early for Mull 😂 I cut the day massively short and got an extra boat saving miles of slow stuff

Last edited:

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Don't see many huskys - did I spot you in a packed applegreen on Friday afternoon? 🤔

Very few on the road, I am on the look out for a 701 supermoto but there are only a handful of used ones for sale. My dad bought that one new a few months ago, it's some bike. I don't think he was out on Friday

Outkast

RMS Regular
Decided to go on an early morning scoot. It was a bit breezy in places & I noticed that my brakes didn't feel right. Stopped to have a look, from the front & couldn't see anything, rode about 30 feet & braked again. Still didn't feel right, so had another look from underneath & spotted a small bit of paper, which wouldn't pull out. I had to remove the caliper & found a piece of compacted soiled kitchen roll, which was stopping the pistons from working properly. Got the offender removed & was able to continue my journey. I have never come across something strange like this, getting taken into a caliper before.... worth checking though

Attachments

• _20190422_191259.JPG
    _20190422_191259.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 136

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Bought it a Super Tenere LH Switch block :eek::eek:

DEVIO-LUCI-SINISTRA-YAMAHA-XT1200ZE-SUPER-TENERE-2015-2016-2BS839540000-LEFT_379076.jpg

+ a box of trickery and a model specific OEM connector patch lead for retro-fitting cruise control 😀 Heated grips/menu etc still function as normal. Fairly sure the big Tracer is staying for a while ❤

Last edited:

corsacj

RMS Regular
Made an illuminated rear badge to go with my LED rears, don't really know why lol.
Going to shove 2 more RGB LEDs in to it & drop the brightness down to illuminate a little more evenly.

Matti_f

RMS Regular
Drives
van,Tucson,TTid
Sold it and almost instantly regretted it, wish I could of kept it for an ornament in the garage and just polish it.

If only all things I attempted to sell were this easy, up and sold with 24hrs.
20190426_165527.jpg
20190421_185302.jpg