What do you call a Lada with a sunroof?

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Problem is if you have a mill sitting around doing nothing and assuming you're already balls deep in the stock market, if you can keep up with inflation by dumping it in a Ferrari and garaging it for 5-10 years, you're still better off than leaving it in the bank and watching it lose value.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
There was a Lada Riva on RetroRides for £1500 with a Fiat Twincam engine in it, I was oddly tempted lol.

It would be great craic!

The earlier ones are actually nice looking cars too and they're heavily based on Fiats anyways.

I'd have more interest in the likes of this that the equivalent or even a lot of the 'sporty' moderns. Still wouldn't pay 6k for it all the same 😂

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
to be honest classic cars of any make or model are climbing

i have bought and sold a load of vauxhall’s in my time

i bought two novas in 1998 for a £5 er ffs

tho they are getting to the point where people with money want to relive there teenage years and those who can afford it are liking for a good example or the one they couldn’t afford when they where younger due to insurance ect

try and buy any old vauxhall’s it would scare ya

Did you not have a Lada with a red top in it or am I thinking of someone else? 😂

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Seicento was it maybe?

No I remember that one too. Were some of my favourite threads on that place we don't talk about

1565293205295.png

stevyg

RMS Regular
In my day it was called a skip, but it would appear now it's a classic car worth almost £6k! 😂

The so called "classic car market" has gone to the dogs, speculators everywhere who think anything old is a classic and worth stupid money.

It all reminds me of the property boom back in 2006/7 when every man thought they were a developer and jumped on the bandwagon.

The crash is coming, I'm sure of it!

View attachment 246133
I actually kinda like it 😬