Whats going on with MOT Availability at the moment?

brendy

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 530D Msport
Decided on wednesday at 6pm to look for a date, got ards (nearest centre too) same night at 7.55pm, dunno what all the fuss was about! I turned up at 7.30 and I was done and out by 7.50.
They did fail the 5 series all the same but at least it was swift. Btw rear driverside rearmost balljoint, wtf even is that?

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3 GTi/MIA Polo
Cheers matey, Mot guy mentioned having to replace the arm but I couldn't think what he was on about, I thought it would be less involving than that. He had one other guy over yanking the rear offside wheel like he was trying to beat it into submission.
No worries. I'm out of the parts game about 6 years but from what I remember it's not uncommon on BMWs. Euro or other local parts places should be able to sort you out easily.

Statler

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaguar XF
Ards is quiet today. Son got taken 20 mins early

I’m sitting in the sunshine watching the testers on their phones waiting for him to pick me up. 🤔

big cyril

RMS Regular
Was due at Ards this Thursday, got a phone call today to say it won’t happen as there is going to be a strike.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
What's the average timeframe for getting a reminder through the door? Mines up in 4 weeks so hoping one comes through this week, otherwise I'll be trying to book with the V5