What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

colin84

RMS Regular
10871871.jpg

1983 BMW E23 745i Turbo For Sale | Car And Classic

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
@Cartunes cant believe you sold that Boxster you nutter!!
G, I had a morning of madness where a few important decisions (mostly about properties and simplifying life) had to be made and I threw an advert up. Normal service has been resumed, the adverts were removed and I have no plans to sell her just yet. I will have a half decent European road trip in her first and decide.

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
G, I had a morning of madness where a few important decisions (mostly about properties and simplifying life) had to be made and I threw an advert up. Normal service has been resumed, the adverts were removed and I have no plans to sell her just yet. I have a half decent European road trip in her first and decisde.

Good lad! Next time you have a moment of madness, give someone a shout before doing something so stupid! Lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I have been a passenger in the older V8 but the driver wouldn't give it the full send so it wasn't the best experience lol would love a go in one.

I'd imagine by S3 would destroy it but its not always about owning a faster car each time around (also not saying that I will own a R8 next lol)

I would buy it just to see the look on my colleagues faces!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Have you driven one of these older ones .always wondered what they were like compared to the rs4 ect speed wise .imagine they feel much faster being so low down ect .

Having had quite a lot of experience in said RS4 I can imagine the chassis makes a hell of a difference, it probably handles completely differently, I've driven the V10 on a Silverstone day but not close enough to driving the RS4 to make a comparison.

The only thing is the engines are definitely not putting out 420hp! I wringed the neck of mine to the point that carbon deposits were forced out the exhaust at 8,000 rpm giving me a scare as I saw sparks coming from the rear haha. They do sound good at WOT though!