What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks clean ?? You guys cannot be serious. The interior looks like that car has been taxi'd for a million miles.

Also, £18k 😂 - what planet are you boys on? Lol.

I cant see big issues ... maybe Im blind but to me it looks clean. Cant see obviously bodywork issues.

Crap colour but its a vert and has sub 70k so id assume 17-18k would be a good price. Its a 2013 LCI model after all.

Im struggling to see an issue here ... and dealer purchase and warranty available.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I don’t see the issue either. The leather looks a bit stretched but I wouldn’t call it rough.

Also no idea what the issue is with the price, its the cheapest by far of equivalents.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
@NickR85 would be on my way to buy your Passat if only it was slightly later in the year! No chance of you holding onto it until October time? Lol

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I cant see big issues ... maybe Im blind but to me it looks clean. Cant see obviously bodywork issues.

Crap colour but its a vert and has sub 70k so id assume 17-18k would be a good price. Its a 2013 LCI model after all.

Im struggling to see an issue here ... and dealer purchase and warranty available.
What brand are those tyres in pic 9?? looks like Chinese writing. Lower front bumper looks fairly chipped. Could be just a thing with 70k mile cars. My own E46 has similar miles but up close has plenty stone chips

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos

zafturbo

RMS Regular
wouldnt fancy buying a m3

Yeah I know, have read all the horror stories...but still fancy one!
Short wheelbase version will be a riot when it’s finished with 330hp lol
06A8F4AC-3F78-4B2D-A381-E95A04D8D144.png
25C558BF-2BE1-498D-8169-66796938ABED.png

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

Yeah I know, have read all the horror stories...but still fancy one!

Guy I used to work with tracks a blue RX7 at Trackskills all the time ... apparently he found a way to resolve the potential oil feed issue. Think it came from the rotary expert in the south. Id love one for the track. So much car for the money if they can indeed be made reliable

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Still can't shake the urge for an Evo

They really are an absolute weapon, I’ve been thinking about changing mine but can’t really find anything that ticks all the boxes to replace it.