What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes
Lose the wrapped roof, wind deflectors and paint the skirts/splitters black and it could look good. Any indication of mileage on the screen?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Seems too much for a 2015 car.

PMC555

RMS Regular
Drives
Sometimes

Thought so can be had much cheaper than that, and they are £540 a year to tax.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Is it not a 2018 with a transferred plate on it? Otherwise what's the board in the front window with '2018' all about?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I'm bored lol

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I'm bored lol

Price tag on that Bora is quite a laugh 😂 doesn't matter what way you look at it, spend all the money in the world, it's still a Bora, nice to see one not a Derv though

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Last edited:

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
The early XC90’s are becoming good value at circa £29k for 1 owner, top spec examples.
I always find myself giving them a second look on the road.

We have one, 2.0 D5 R-Design, really impressed with it.
Was tempted by the T8 but couldn’t warrant the extra £££
Does everything effortlessly, very comfortable and loads of room.
Some of the tech is brilliant.

We had XC60 before and very impressed with Volvo build quality etc. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

326D54AF-6245-4C21-870D-ED449CEABD0D.jpeg

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
We have one, 2.0 D5 R-Design, really impressed with it.
Was tempted by the T8 but couldn’t warrant the extra £££
Does everything effortlessly, very comfortable and loads of room.
Some of the tech is brilliant.

We had XC60 before and very impressed with Volvo build quality etc. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

View attachment 240605

Lovely! Blue is my preferred choice.
How do you find the engine? I have read its a little noisy/rough on rev, but other than that good reports. I thought it might feel slightly under-powered but doesn't seem to be the case.

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Lovely! Blue is my preferred choice.
How do you find the engine? I have read its a little noisy/rough on rev, but other than that good reports. I thought it might feel slightly under-powered but doesn't seem to be the case.

Yes, the blue is very nice, different to the usual grey, black that I usually see.

I personally think the engine is good, it’s not quick by any stretch but I wouldn’t say it’s underpowered.
The engine can be a little noisy until warmed up but I wouldn’t let that put you off.
We get approx 33mpg from ours with mix driving, decent run upwards pec 35/36mpg.

I’d highly recommend one to anyone (y)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Alan I have mag ride in my TT RS which stiffens the suspension when the sport button is pressed but I wouldn't class it as a must have option. Makes the car too fidgety on bumpy B roads.
My friends TTS with it on is near undriveable over a fast bumpy road .makes his far to stiff.i had a run in it and wasn’t keen on it .love the TTS though .